Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: is the glass market back up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by endoklino View Post
    thread useless! what did u guys do without the glass market before? its getting old and is acuallty making me change my mind on this community. what started out as a tight nit hash forum, now has become a bunch of cry babies!!! if it was me i would say fuck the glass forum, i enjoy finding glass the old way............ u know going out into the real world!!
    its amazing how lazy people are these days!!!

sry just venting..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

Quote Originally Posted by endoklino View Post
    i enjoy finding glass the old way............ u know going out into the real world!!
    its amazing how lazy people are these days!!!
    I'm happy for you that you live close to headshops that carry all the top glass, unfortunately some live in areas where there aren't any or even countries where there aren't any so give them a break, it's understandable to be anxious for the glassmarket to reopen, especially so if it's their only access to nice glass.....

Quote Originally Posted by Glassaholic View Post
    I'm happy for you that you live close to headshops that carry all the top glass, unfortunately some live in areas where there aren't any or even countries where there aren't any so give them a break, it's understandable to be anxious for the glassmarket to reopen, especially so if it's their only access to nice glass.....
    I agree with Glassaholic. I live in Indiana. IT IS HORRIBLE HERE!! Pure, Blue Bot, and Phire are about all you can find. There's a place an hour and a half away who sells Roor.us and PHx (the cheap ones anyways), and good god, finding an inline ashcatcher is a fucking joke. When I found this website, I got a new appreciation for quality glass. You should see the faces on people when I whip out my Toro 8 arm with a Hops inline....no one has seen anything like it.
    I really do not know what I enjoy most.....the weed or the glass I smoke the weed out of. I think that's a cross addiction. LoL

Hey i am with Glass and Funkee, quality glass is hard to find, especially at the prices that were available on FMB because most are second hand. Im in the DC area so there is a quality shop in the city or about 7 nice shops in Baltimore. Some carrying toro, SG, SALT, ZACH P, ROOR....... but NEVER at the prices that i could find on here. Yes there are lots of people on here with lots of money to blow on glass, but the glass market was a great place to get a way better piece without draining the bank.
    I too have a much greater appreciation for glass now because of the market and have learned so much and met a couple of blowers. I could have never gotten a custom made piece if it were not for FMB thanks. Also i am with FUNKEE even though they sell nice glass near me people's jaws still drop when they see/hit my 21" toro 8/13. THANKS FMB bring it back.

sup blunts im in the dc area too hit me up if you're down for any trades

I must add this....

I'm not here everyday asking whats up with the market. I am moving to Colorado and just need to dump some things, ya know but I'm patient. I like checking out the hash....it reminds me of Rothbury!! That was the first BIG fest i've been too and it opened my eyes and wha-la, I'm headed to Boulder. I am actually going to major in advertising at CU and hopefully make my way into the scene there afterwards since I seem to have a knack for the herb. LoL I just love learning about every damn aspect of the marijuana scene because we don't have that here in Indiana. The research is more addicting than smoking it. We rely on you peeps out west i guess.
    I really do not know what I enjoy most.....the weed or the glass I smoke the weed out of. I think that's a cross addiction. LoL

well if anyone has any interest in a pakoh robot i have access to one (comes with a stand a hat).
    Glass by: Toro, Sovereignty, Roor, LW, Brock

Exclamation

i hope advertising is okay...i messaged bubble bout this but he hasnt responded so if hes got anything against it ill take it down as soon as i can

bob from showmeglass.com has asked me to spread awareness about his proposed glass market on his website. he has sent over 60 letters to glass shops offering a page on smg to post glass for sale. by registering on the website, and commenting on the message board that you want a glass market you can help convinse the glass shops to sell through smg andbring back the glass market so it wont have to distract us from all the fm..the real purpose of the site

home site: Showmeglass.com
    message board for glass market: http://showmeglass.websitetoolbox.com/
    (to registar click the button in the top right)

thanks

p.s... comment about the market in the market thread...and glass shops in the glass shop thread
    Last edited by salad931; 02-18-2010 at 03:47 PM.

glass market at tahoekush.com hosted out of amsterdam!

any word on the fmb market?