Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My First Glass Bong...

Talking My First Glass Bong...

I'm looking to buy my first GonG and I have a good idea what i want, i just don't know where i can find a great bong at around a $200 price.

Im looking for:

• No taller then 20in
    • 4mm or thicker
    • Perc 3+arm
    • Diffused Stem
    • Decent sized slide
    • ashcatcher!
    • Unique color combo

If anyone knows where a good place to find one with these specs, please let me know. Also if possible I would like to find a nice more valuable used one- if anyone can help me with that.

Thanks!

disapointing, thought I was going to look at a bong.

your title is misleading sir
    Paypal Verified
    smoke dank!

Quote Originally Posted by PuffDaddy68 View Post
    I'm looking to buy my first GonG and I have a good idea what i want, i just don't know where i can find a great bong at around a $200 price.

Im looking for:

• No taller then 20in
    • 4mm or thicker
    • Perc 3+arm
    • Diffused Stem
    • Decent sized slide
    • ashcatcher!
    • Unique color combo
    If anyone knows where a good place to find one with these specs, please let me know. Also if possible I would like to find a nice more valuable used one- if anyone can help me with that.

Thanks!

you need to adjust your budget or your expectations if you want something nice

It doesn't sound like he wants anything fixed, it says "diffused stem" so he's basically in his price range. Just don't expect any Toro's or SG's or... etc. There are plenty of places with tubes like the ones you're looking at... Check the "where to buy glass" thread.

Im not expecting a toro or anything too nice. I have been looking at a Sovereignty Inverted 4 Natural Splashguard for 225 and a guy offered to sell me his custom RooR.us Zumini for 200

**also sry for the misleading title!

get some pure glass bongs....they go really cheap and have decent bong for the price...look up my colection and my inline to 6 arms is from them
    i can maybe sell it to you if you want, both old or new i have 1 used one myself, but i can supply anytime a new one, i retail these at my job so thats easy getting em....
    anyway if interested pm back either i hope it helped you
    lumbercamps....

pmed...i think....lol if it didn't work plz just pm me! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PuffDaddy68 View Post

Im looking for:

• No taller then 20in
    • 4mm or thicker
    • Perc 3+arm
    • Diffused Stem
    • Decent sized slide
    • ashcatcher!
    • Unique color combo

Thanks!

hello ,
    we can make this with even more than 5 arms , browse this http://ykcraft.spaces.live.com/ , you can find it .

Wow, ykcraft, the chinese glass factory spammer, has also made it to the FMB forums. Expect a lot of offers to supply cheap chinese glass from this fellow. Straight from Tianjin to you.....

Hows the weather in Tianjin this time of year anyway?
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo