Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous View Post
Granted DOx's aren't as awesome as a lot of other drugs but when used properly they aren't quite as harmful as some people think. Neurologically, they're about as damaging as any phenethylamine (MDMA, MDA, 2c-b, 2c-i) or amphetamine, but some people do experience a rough bodyload while others don't and actually enjoy the physical stimulation. This body discomfort is due to vasoconstriction in the muscles and can easily be remedied by a supplement of magnesium. It's not damaging to the mind more so than other mind-altering psychedelic drug. Go into it thinking it's going to suck and it's going to suck. Go in with positive vibes and you might be surprised. I had one of the very greatest trips of my life on DOC which lasted about 2 days and was remarkably similar to LSD in both mental and visual effects. I even know a couple mods on Bluelight who for whatever reason actually prefer DOC over LSD (blasphemers lol I know right?). But yeah I think the main danger in DOC is uninformed and uneducated people eating way too much thinking it's acid since the safe dosage ranges are so very different. You can down a tenstrip of acid with no problem but 5 hits of DOC (assuming they were laid at 1mg/hit as most are) is about as far as anyone wants to go.

I'm not condoning anyone go out and start stuffing their faces with research chemicals or anything but I just thought I'd put a little information out there that is more than just hearsay.

2c-b, though it has been around for a good while now, is still very much a research chemical as much as any other 2c-* or DOx. Sure tons of people have tried it without any or very little negative effects but there's still very little known about it's pharmacological effects and to my knowledge no clinical studies assessing it's safety have been done.

I guess "white DMT" can technically refer to either pure forms of N,N DMT or 5-MeO-DMT. Practically ALL 5-MeO-DMT out there is synthetic and came from China especially if it's pure white. 5-Meo and N,N are fairly easy to tell apart most times since N,N has much larger and beautiful crystals but pure white N,N DMT can be either synthetic or extracted and most often it's extracted.
Hmmmm i see

and yes I love going nom nom nom nom nom acid nom nom nom eatz moar