Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DMT: edge of the univers and back

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous View Post
    Granted DOx's aren't as awesome as a lot of other drugs but when used properly they aren't quite as harmful as some people think. Neurologically, they're about as damaging as any phenethylamine (MDMA, MDA, 2c-b, 2c-i) or amphetamine, but some people do experience a rough bodyload while others don't and actually enjoy the physical stimulation. This body discomfort is due to vasoconstriction in the muscles and can easily be remedied by a supplement of magnesium. It's not damaging to the mind more so than other mind-altering psychedelic drug. Go into it thinking it's going to suck and it's going to suck. Go in with positive vibes and you might be surprised. I had one of the very greatest trips of my life on DOC which lasted about 2 days and was remarkably similar to LSD in both mental and visual effects. I even know a couple mods on Bluelight who for whatever reason actually prefer DOC over LSD (blasphemers lol I know right?). But yeah I think the main danger in DOC is uninformed and uneducated people eating way too much thinking it's acid since the safe dosage ranges are so very different. You can down a tenstrip of acid with no problem but 5 hits of DOC (assuming they were laid at 1mg/hit as most are) is about as far as anyone wants to go.

I'm not condoning anyone go out and start stuffing their faces with research chemicals or anything but I just thought I'd put a little information out there that is more than just hearsay.

2c-b, though it has been around for a good while now, is still very much a research chemical as much as any other 2c-* or DOx. Sure tons of people have tried it without any or very little negative effects but there's still very little known about it's pharmacological effects and to my knowledge no clinical studies assessing it's safety have been done.

I guess "white DMT" can technically refer to either pure forms of N,N DMT or 5-MeO-DMT. Practically ALL 5-MeO-DMT out there is synthetic and came from China especially if it's pure white. 5-Meo and N,N are fairly easy to tell apart most times since N,N has much larger and beautiful crystals but pure white N,N DMT can be either synthetic or extracted and most often it's extracted.
    Hmmmm i see

and yes I love going nom nom nom nom nom acid nom nom nom eatz moar

chyea pretty much LSD > all

smoked a fat chillum bowl full of DMT while tripping on a half ounce of mushrooms, turned night into daytime eveything different shades of bright orange pulsing energy everywhere and a tree in front of me was the center of all the energy pulsing

lasted about 10 minutes or so, then back to the mushies

strongest open eye visuals i've had, taken lsd 100+ times

give it a try if you have a chance, but be ready for one hell of a ride

heres joe rogan to fill in the rest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiAiaii8N_w

peace
    Paypal Verified
    smoke dank!

the DOC death wasnt concluded as a result of the drug but it had a huge factor in the reason as to why he killed himself.....
    Once in a while you get shown the Light,
    In the strangest of places if you look at it Right

Quote Originally Posted by BudaLuva555 View Post
    the DOC death wasnt concluded as a result of the drug but it had a huge factor in the reason as to why he killed himself.....
    ohhhhhhhhhh he committed suicide

thats what is great about dmt.. you start tripping it before you can even exhale the hit!

best way to smoke dmt is outta meth pipe.....but who wants one of those laying around.....

dmt is a holy experience but i gotta say

dont jump off the ride early or your in for a nasty treat >:]

just ride the rollercoaster and enjoy

also its like a dream..a fading memory so try and talk about it right after to retain memory. i've smoked it bout 15 times and i could only vividly remember bout 3 experiences

the deepest one i had was the last time i smoked it i was laying in bed..blast off was standard. had some headphones on as i find that is the best..so i got shot off and then before i knew it i was eye to eye with some other being. looked like a alien but kinda like a hindu god too. it was fucking insane..donno what that was but im gonna assume it was the creator. then i got launched into his eye which led me on into a tunnel....

now this tunnel the walls had some sort of ancient alien looking text i never seen and it was rotating...

fucking intense trip that was..

shud be getting a gram of some fire soon

I just hate when people refer to an "Oil Pipe" as a "meth pipe" or "dope pie" one of my good friends used to do meth and I had a huge problem with him referring to my oil pipe as a "dope pipe" (I told him "I don't smoke dope anymore and you don't either, if I catch you doin dope again, I'll kick the shit out of you. This is an oil pipe and will be referred to as such"). Oil pipes are not dope pipes and they were not designed to be used for "smoking dope". Also on that note a straight tube incense burner (what people refer to as "crack pipes") works better unless you modify the oil pipe, still, a lil Brillo or steel/copper mesh (burned clean) in either and you're good to go. (convection > conduction)

Now, in response to the "Waxy DMT is the worst" comment, I just have to say, that the Deems I get is more of a waxy goo (JimJam) and is completely food grade, no nasty chemicals or solvents and I personally prefer it that way...
    Everything I post is really the work of a Mysterious Purple Rhino named Lazarus, he's 'cool', and he talks to me sometimes...