Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DMT: edge of the univers and back

Default DMT: edge of the univers and back

First time i smoked DMT i was in my buddies basement he had never done it but our other buddy the one who had the stuff did. We were in for an intense but quick trip. We all have done acid and shrooms and other psychedelics like 2cb and others like them. but The trip from DMT is something different its almost as if your brain is realizing something is there that we dont usually realize. My buddies tell me to go first assureing me that the stuff is really potent and that i will trip. we pack my lil spoon with a lil .1 G or so of some good dank buds and then topped it off with .03 of a gram of the DMT. I Took it all in a drag and thath was that held it in immedieately when i couldent hold it in any longer i breathed out and saw the Tv which was off start sparkling green and all of a sudden a portal through the TV led me to a green and sparkling cosmos within the TV and the xbox cords.the book shelves in the room seemed to jump outwards and back towards me
    flashing all the different colored book labels.Then all of a sudden i think that im gonna enter the cosmos through the tv and expand. But everything went back to normal. It was a fun trip and is very spiritual if you seek that sort of thing. My other buddies freaked out lol.

You improperly used the substance if you came back to reality just before you felt as if you were about to "enter the cosmos." You should use a dry waterpipe and smoke literally as much as you possibly can in the span of one minute. If you can get down 4 hits you're in for a treat, many people find it physically impossible to continue the act of smoking after 3 hits beause you're already out of your body. There will be no getting close to entering the cosmos if you do this correctly. You will be shot through a geometric wall of patterns and shoot through the fucking cosmos at 9,000 miles per hour. You will know if you break through. When at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
    Glass by: Elevate, Dale Sommers, Mike Fro, HBG, pH(x), Lux, Medicali and locals.

I would recomend using a vapor globe or TI pad also...altho alil more harsh a very very good result but i do agree with silentstoner on the smoke as much as u can in the 1 minute span.the initial "blast off" witch is what i belive u guys incounterd is a very subtle trip compared to the dementions of the brain and universe u can travel to in a very Deep cosmic trance ( reached buy smoking alot of deemsters aka DMT) DONT forget to be in a peaceful surrounding and DONT EVER introduce it to a person that u have ANY and i mean ANY doubt about...and just BE SAFE and ENJOY the WONDERFUL world of REALITY
    Last edited by BudaLuva555; 02-12-2010 at 04:23 AM.
    Once in a while you get shown the Light,
    In the strangest of places if you look at it Right

ALSO stay away from sinthetic sustances man 2cb and 2ci and whtie DMT all no good and NEVER do DOC had friends die from it man just be careful with research chems.
    Once in a while you get shown the Light,
    In the strangest of places if you look at it Right

Tell me more about the DOC death if you wouldn't mind. I've gone through a good bit and yeah it's not or most but I know plenty of people who love it. Did they take way too much thinking it was acid?

and good DMT should be white which means its pure. Yellow or orange DMT is less potent and contain plant fats as well as other impurities. I'm pretty sure you were referring to synthetic DMT, but yeah well extracted spice should come out beautiful and white when properly precipitated. The overwhelming majority of DMT out there is extracted because to be honest it's just a bit more cost effective for the average joe to extract it himself than to import some synthetic stuff from some lab in China. Your main worry with smoking DMT is that the person used a solvent that doesn't evaporate cleanly and left naptha residue in your spice. Waxy DMT is the absolute worst.

Quote Originally Posted by BudaLuva555 View Post
    ALSO stay away from sinthetic sustances man 2cb and 2ci and whtie DMT all no good and NEVER do DOC had friends die from it man just be careful with research chems.
    2cb is fine it's been available for long enough that I don't consider it a research chemical, as long as you don't make it a habit to take it you should be fine (reserve it for only those special special moments, a nice fat dose of 2cb is amazing).

2ci I'd be careful with as it has not been researched at all really.

Doxx are pieces of shit, stay away from them they are harmful to your body and most importantly your mind (have seen way to many friends fucked up on this bullshit).

White Dmt (5meo I'm guessing) is fine and is naturally present in the Bufo Alvarius toad and in some plants (don't know them off the top of my head).

Actually, there's DMT present in more plants on earth than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaherb View Post
    Was referring to 5meo not nn

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaherb View Post
    .....and every human being arguably mammal and possibly all species.

Granted DOx's aren't as awesome as a lot of other drugs but when used properly they aren't quite as harmful as some people think. Neurologically, they're about as damaging as any phenethylamine (MDMA, MDA, 2c-b, 2c-i) or amphetamine, but some people do experience a rough bodyload while others don't and actually enjoy the physical stimulation. This body discomfort is due to vasoconstriction in the muscles and can easily be remedied by a supplement of magnesium. It's not damaging to the mind more so than other mind-altering psychedelic drug. Go into it thinking it's going to suck and it's going to suck. Go in with positive vibes and you might be surprised. I had one of the very greatest trips of my life on DOC which lasted about 2 days and was remarkably similar to LSD in both mental and visual effects. I even know a couple mods on Bluelight who for whatever reason actually prefer DOC over LSD (blasphemers lol I know right?). But yeah I think the main danger in DOC is uninformed and uneducated people eating way too much thinking it's acid since the safe dosage ranges are so very different. You can down a tenstrip of acid with no problem but 5 hits of DOC (assuming they were laid at 1mg/hit as most are) is about as far as anyone wants to go.

I'm not condoning anyone go out and start stuffing their faces with research chemicals or anything but I just thought I'd put a little information out there that is more than just hearsay.

2c-b, though it has been around for a good while now, is still very much a research chemical as much as any other 2c-* or DOx. Sure tons of people have tried it without any or very little negative effects but there's still very little known about it's pharmacological effects and to my knowledge no clinical studies assessing it's safety have been done.

I guess "white DMT" can technically refer to either pure forms of N,N DMT or 5-MeO-DMT. Practically ALL 5-MeO-DMT out there is synthetic and came from China especially if it's pure white. 5-Meo and N,N are fairly easy to tell apart most times since N,N has much larger and beautiful crystals but pure white N,N DMT can be either synthetic or extracted and most often it's extracted.