First time i smoked DMT i was in my buddies basement he had never done it but our other buddy the one who had the stuff did. We were in for an intense but quick trip. We all have done acid and shrooms and other psychedelics like 2cb and others like them. but The trip from DMT is something different its almost as if your brain is realizing something is there that we dont usually realize. My buddies tell me to go first assureing me that the stuff is really potent and that i will trip. we pack my lil spoon with a lil .1 G or so of some good dank buds and then topped it off with .03 of a gram of the DMT. I Took it all in a drag and thath was that held it in immedieately when i couldent hold it in any longer i breathed out and saw the Tv which was off start sparkling green and all of a sudden a portal through the TV led me to a green and sparkling cosmos within the TV and the xbox cords.the book shelves in the room seemed to jump outwards and back towards me
flashing all the different colored book labels.Then all of a sudden i think that im gonna enter the cosmos through the tv and expand. But everything went back to normal. It was a fun trip and is very spiritual if you seek that sort of thing. My other buddies freaked out lol.