Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Luke Wilson - Mini Beaker - 10 arm - mini 5 arm downstem

Default Luke Wilson - Mini Beaker - 10 arm - mini 5 arm downstem

Here are a few photos of the New Luke Wilson / Leisure Glass Piece

It is a Mini Beaker with 10 Arm Tree Perc and a mini 5 arm dowstem.

This is now my daily piece and I am enjoying it more everday!!

Soon Luke will be making the mini 5 arm downstems for everybody to buy and use with any piece.

Aqua Lab Tech

saw these, they look sick as hell! but wouldnt tipping the beaker on an angle in order to get the best possible diffusion out of the mini 5arm down stem make the 10 arm not function as well?

id have to see a diffusion video i dont think it should be a problem i doubt a mad scientist like luke wilson would ever put out a new design that didnt function incredibly!

i hope i can hit one of these soon..

^^x2 saw these and really wanna see some milk

Whats the joint size on the mini5 downstem?

It's an 18-14 lopro I believe. Me want...

im thinkin abou pickin this up but not sure yet 300$ ? not too bad but i mean u guys see there vertigo oil circ bubs and king circ bubs for less or same price ? id have to see a milk shot to decide like some help if anyone could lol ?

I think they're worth it, but I kind of wish Luke would start reinforcing his trees. I think beakers like this are ideal for sticking in your backpack and running around with. My fixed stems are too fragile or too big for that. In general I think pieces like this are sweet for that reason over all; convenience!

^^^^true but dont u think like u said not reinforcing thoughs trees and bein a beaker thinning it out in the processes of makin it make it a little more fragile then maybe this kinda style in a striaght tube i think would be AWESOME.but then again i WANNA SEE SOME MILKS lol lmao really.im thinkin realy hard im thinkin it might go quick too so i might just scoop it lol well see what happends

thanks Toby good points

NYCtoker420

Yeah I would man! Enjoy the piece if you do. And about the thinning base argument with the beaker, I have heard that, and I think it can be true. I had a Roor US beaker back in the day that suffered from the thin base syndrome very badly but I still honestly believe the design of the beaker bottom (blown properly) is much more structurally sound than pedestals. I've dropped beakers many times in my life and those babies just bounce in the right situation. Probably because the base never protrudes like a pedestal. There are so many stress points on the base around a straight, though, I think you can imagine the difference.

I believe all of Lukes trees are reinforced now. He just puts a small weld at the bottom of each tree.