Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Luke Wilson - Mini Beaker - 10 arm - mini 5 arm downstem

Default Mini 5 Arm Downstem

Quote Originally Posted by DCALLSTARR View Post
    saw these, they look sick as hell! but wouldnt tipping the beaker on an angle in order to get the best possible diffusion out of the mini 5arm down stem make the 10 arm not function as well?

id have to see a diffusion video i dont think it should be a problem i doubt a mad scientist like luke wilson would ever put out a new design that didnt function incredibly!

i hope i can hit one of these soon..
    You need to look at the mini 5 arm downstem and just a mini 5 arm diffusor downstem. Not a tree perc on a downstem. What this downstem does is break up the smoke into 5 different mini tubes forcing smoke into the water. True Smoke Diffusion..

The 5 arm mini downstem has no drag helping make the 10 arm tree percolate to its fullest.

These 10 arm trees are not reinforced, if they were reinforced it would have alot of drag, and not work properly.

This piece is like an Advanced upgrade to the Wicked Sands Mini beakers.
    Those had a normal 2 or 3 slit diffusor downstem and a Mini 10 arm tree perc.

This piece is a good solid travel piece not to worry on that!!

The Mini 5 arm downstem is a Female 14/20 joint by UST Glass.
    ( Coming Soon Separatly )

I will try to get some action shots soon....

Aqua Lab Tech

I am gonna snap up one of those mini 5 arms fo sho! Look epic! This in my Migrant mini will be a solid setup.

I dont agree with the reinforced statement. Yes closing the ends of the arms does restrict the flow but if the slits are still big enough with that many arms there shouldn't be much drag. Toro's reinforced 13s still flow like crazy compared to many trees

Quote Originally Posted by jafolker View Post
    I dont agree with the reinforced statement. Yes closing the ends of the arms does restrict the flow but if the slits are still big enough with that many arms there shouldn't be much drag. Toro's reinforced 13s still flow like crazy compared to many trees

Yea, I have one of the toro reinforced 8's, the flow is great, drag is minuscule.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

I JUST ordered one of these!
    I cannot wait.......
    Does Luke have any sig on his tubes?

Quote Originally Posted by MWK View Post
    I JUST ordered one of these!
    I cannot wait.......
    Does Luke have any sig on his tubes?
    No sig that I know of, but you NEEEED to do a review once you get it! Definitely a sick pick up
    They're gonna get me sooner or later, let's just hope it's later. -GG Allin

^^^
    Most definitely man.
    EDIT: I just realized there's no splash guard, hopefully I have no issues with that.....

i got one a few days ago from aqua labers its awesome pulls super smooth and no splash back at all even with a heavy hit

these things are awesome, I would suggest it as anyones dailydriver, its def mine

lukes signature is his superb craftsmanship, he doesnt have to write his name
    Paypal Verified
    smoke dank!

Quote Originally Posted by dankocalypse View Post
    i got one a few days ago from aqua labers its awesome pulls super smooth and no splash back at all even with a heavy hit
    post up a milk vid

Default Luke Mini 5/10

Here is a video of the first prototype in action!!

The prototype has a different downstem angle and the 10 arm can is a little over sized. The production model is on point!!

http://vimeo.com/9345196

Aqua Lab Tech