Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just made sum FMCD (Full Melt Clear Dome) Bubble Hash..

Stoner Paranoia, sounds like this one kid I will never burn with again who insisted everyone was looking at him and everyone knew he was high.

That's usually people who can't take High Grade Meds. They are perfectly satisfied with Mid's.

Default not a cop. Just stoked to be providing this for our patients in Colorado!

I just work @ dispensary and have been making bubble for awhile now. Im legal and after 10 years, it feels good to spread the word about purity for our patients. Im definitely not a cop and am still even scared to post this, but like i said, i am completely legal in the State of Colorado. Just stoked to be providing this for our patients!

Right on man.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Default got some macro shots for ya...

A friend made this video using my fmcd...

Thats where its at
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

in denver or boulder?

Yeah dude... great video.. inspired me today to make a little video.. but im coming to the conclusing my iphone is not the best camera for this .... have many options.. but want something super quick and easy.. thought the iphone would be that..
    guess im gonna have to pull my old sony handycam out and use it as a webcam... grab some shots that way...

great video either way.... saw your Youtube video Rip bowls for MIchelle Rainey dude... very cool..
    stay high..

gonna hit another bowl of some melts...

peace
    Bubble man

Yeah dude... great video.. inspired me today to make a little video.. but im coming to the conclusing my iphone is not the best camera for this .... have many options.. but want something super quick and easy.. thought the iphone would be that..
    guess im gonna have to pull my old sony handycam out and use it as a webcam... grab some shots that way...

great video either way.... saw your Youtube video Rip bowls for MIchelle Rainey dude... very cool..
    stay high..

gonna hit another bowl of some melts...

peace
    Bubble man

Default give thanks

Give thanks Bubbleman! Means a lot coming from you. Keep bubbling.
    Bless,

Nikka T