Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Am I in the right place?

Default Wow!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Lab Tech View Post
    Good to see you here TOM H.

We can diffently help you get the MELT out of those bags of Dry Sifted Hash, if you need!!

Aqua Lab Tech
    All this talk about Tom and noone even mentions this post???? I cant believe my eyes!!!! I guees most people are like me and are so BLOWN AWAY they dont know what to say.....Thanx for the pics AquaLab tech!!! Peace...... OLDSCHOOL

Originally Posted by Aqua Lab Tech "We can diffently help you get the MELT out of those bags of Dry Sifted Hash, if you need!!"

don't be shy Aqua, let us all know how you would clean up ten kilos of buried kif.

btw I bet there's more kif spilled on the floor under that big tumbler than I smoke in a year! lol? keep the pics coming!

Tom,

I saw those big bushes of yours on ICmag...now that's championship growing! Those pics are a few years old now aren't they?

re : how to clean up 10 kgs of buried dry sift.....

It's hard to help in a specific way without actually feeling the resin in my hand and checking it out under magnification myself so here's a few Q's about your kilos of buried dry sift...once I know the about the condition of the dry sift I might be able to offer a few thoughts on how to clean it up.

What mesh size was it originally sifted with? You mentioned it was tumbled for 10 minutes only, that's not a long time for a tumbler that rotates at the right speed and mesh size, so the purity must be quite good.

What is your aim here, purity wise? Are you willing to spend lots of time and effort to clean it up or do you want a way to best clean up all of the 10 kilos a little better than it is now without lots of labor? Or do you want some turned into great quality and a majority of it a little better than it is now?

How old was the plant material when it was first sifted? Is the buried resin still in a 100% powdery state, has it formed into clumps here and there or is it mostly clumped into a light pressed hash? Have the clumps solidified somewhat or will they easily break apart into powder again? Does a spoonful of the material in your palm with strong thumb pressure easily form into a solid within 10 seconds..or does it take much longer?

Have you had a look at the resin under magnification? What do you see?

what methods have you tried to use to clean it up so far? I remember you mentioned you were going to re-sift it over a flat screen with the aid of vibration, how was that? Tried re-tumbling it several times again, stopping when 90% has passed through each time? Tried re-tumbling with a finer mesh than it was originally tumbled with? Tried re-sifting again through the same tumbler then working the resulting dry sift over two flat screen frames to isolate a narrow range of resin heads? Considered re-sifting your stored dry sift small amounts at a time for a short duration to get a small amount of better quality dry sift and ice hashing the remaining with Bubble bags then combining the two? Have you tried kidnapping Sam the Skunkman and putting a gun to his head to reveal his secret 99.99% dry sifting method?
    Last edited by Kif it Kunta; 03-02-2010 at 03:22 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

.................................................. .
    ----------------------------------------------
    .................................................. ................

Quote Originally Posted by kif it kunta View Post
    have you tried kidnapping sam the skunkman and putting a gun to his head to reveal his secret 99.99% dry sifting method?
    bingo bango!

^^^^ I'll fire up the car battery and jumper cables.

holy cow guys... 10 elbows of dry sift? you got some serious tokin to do my friend....

hey tom got a few questions about your deep chunk before season starts. thanks 777

Keep in Mind Ten 10lbs of dry sift.. made thru a sifter is going to be a minimum of 60 to 75% contaminant.. so 10 lbs is more like 2.5.
    Still a wonderful amount of resin and great pictures by all who posted... really nice to see a thread like this come back to life...

Also i guess i wouldnt be the Bubble man if i didnt post something equally as tasty...
    Here is Some single screened Dry sift we whipped off.... Also guaranteed huge contaminant percentage.. but it will be cleaned up to perfection im sure..

RESIN

You can see how deep the dry sift is by this letter e

Tumble Now bitches....

Chair is for Sizing so you can tell how much is really there...

Bagged up

Amount probably around 10lbs.. hard to say i think it was just over 4kilo's.. but like i said.. Once you actualy clean it up down to j ust HEADS... Well.. that all changes...

Peace
    Bubble man

yes that all changes when its cleaned up. where the cleaned up shots lol 777

Holy resin piles batman! EPIC.

first off.......hey Tom....$...........
    second aqualab&bubbleman....wowzer's!!!pile o' kief!of epic proportion's.........