Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Broken jagito/ Need help contacting Steve Hops

Yeah I broke a LW layback inline just like that. Got a quote from SGW at 200 for a new inline as I was told they cannot put that old one back together they just make a new one. That was a year ago so maybe they can fix it now but I doubt it. Like High said its a prodo piece like mine was. I just threw mine out. I know how bad this sucks and feel your pain man.

looks like you got a new hops natty perc bubbler

Quote Originally Posted by themasochist View Post
    Yeah I broke a LW layback inline just like that. Got a quote from SGW at 200 for a new inline as I was told they cannot put that old one back together they just make a new one. That was a year ago so maybe they can fix it now but I doubt it. Like High said its a prodo piece like mine was. I just threw mine out. I know how bad this sucks and feel your pain man.
    rofl really @___@ it doesn't even seem like it would be that crazy of a repair

meh sgw charges alot imo

Quote Originally Posted by toalex89 View Post
    rofl really @___@ it doesn't even seem like it would be that crazy of a repair

meh sgw charges alot imo

So you must repair glass then? Oh? You don't?
    Also your post really answered the guys question and helped this thread immensely.rofl really @___@
    Last edited by themasochist; 02-24-2010 at 12:06 PM.

So you must repair glass then? Oh? You don't?
    Also your post really answered the guys question and helped this thread immensely.rofl really @___@
    Because I need to repair glass in order to offer an opinion on price.........
    If you think a repair like that is 200 then more power to you man.
    You think the repair would take more then an hour?
    heatup weld, detach from tube, attach new inline, re-attach to tube.

"Yo man you can't say that tv is expensive, you don't build it."

^^^ read slower, maybe even twice.

I want some of whatever strain you have there alex as you make no fucking sense. I contacted somone from SGW about a repair similar to this. Preston emailed me and I QUOTE,

"yo i do inline repairs, they run $200 for a new inline chamber. the tube inside cant be reattached. the whole chamber has to be remade"'

I consider him a reputable source. You...not so much.

I want some of whatever strain you have there alex as you make no fucking sense. I contacted somone from SGW about a repair similar to this. Preston emailed me and I QUOTE,

"yo i do inline repairs, they run $200 for a new inline chamber. the tube inside cant be reattached. the whole chamber has to be remade"'
    How can I contact Preston. Being that I cant repair glass his skill (even if only exerted for an hour) merits my $200, lol .

Quote Originally Posted by WaTdAbLuNt420 View Post
    Thanks alot wdb420!!!
    I really want to bring my hops back.