Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Broken jagito/ Need help contacting Steve Hops

Dude if your gonna spend 200 bucks on a repair buy a new hops!!! there only like 250 at most for a all clear one.Sometimes things just arent worth the hassle GL

you CANNOT get a jagito xl for $250, you can only get a small jagito. You can get an XL jagito for $350+. Don't speak if you don't even know what you are talking about. Hops work is not cheap and not that easy to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by WaTdAbLuNt420 View Post
    you CANNOT get a jagito xl for $250, you can only get a small jagito. You can get an XL jagito for $350+. Don't speak if you don't even know what you are talking about. Hops work is not cheap and not that easy to come by.
    I paid $400 for mine with the vetra case. Thats what they go for at my local head shop.

jagito xl at big al's are marked at 400 I'm in there at least 3 times a week as i live basically across the street lol.

Sorry didnt catch it was a xl but still a 200 dollar repair isnt worth it . Also you said its not easy to come by maybe where you live but most shops i been to seem to have it in stock not to mention you can get them online at a few different spots . There bout as rare as a Roo slide..
    Last edited by TheLionWillSpeak; 02-28-2010 at 06:00 PM.