Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Joint in Boston, Robbed - Look Out for this glass

WOW thats amazing work! Double Castration for those dudes.

*sharpens his blade*

anybody that knows anything about glass knows not to pick up an illy coil by the tube. whats with that???

what makes u so certain these dudes know much about glass, other than it cost alot?

they better hope the cops find em first...

I mean with as many people that have hakko's and butane torches around, the cops would be like angels compared to a group of heads

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    I mean with as many people that have hakko's and butane torches around, the cops would be like angels compared to a group of heads

"You hear me hill billy boy!?"

Best of luck finding it. Places that comes to mind to watch close: TK, iOffer, craigslist, ebay.
    Hubo un vez, un gran rey que tenia muchas tierras un castillo y tambien un amor...

"I mean with as many people that have hakko's and butane torches around, the cops would be like angels compared to a group of heads"
    LOL

Don't help the Police!!!; I'm sure "The Joint" has insurance (if they dont they should). If the police were to find any of us with a bong (regardless whether it was purchased legally) we'd more than likely be arrested. Even if the great piece of art, which is the hops tube, is recovered I highly doubt the the Police will return it to The Joint (will be kept in a warehouse somewhere as evidence).
    Last edited by RooRiTuP; 02-26-2010 at 09:55 PM.

wow that sucks but is that the best video they have of the break in? it seems kinda foolish to me to have high-end glass with a low end security system. it seems like they knew what they wanted so i would guess they have been there before but seriously get better cameras. if they had a good system with multiple cameras the faces would be on tape crystal clear.

maybe someone told them how shitty the camera was because i know if i was gonna break into a place that i knew had nice glass i would probably cover my face because i would assume that they would have a state of the art security system to protect their shit. karma's a bitch but you get caught slipping and somebodies gonna exploit that.

hope you get the glass back but in the mean time maybe they should invest in a better camera system.
    Illadelph-Toro-Itza-Rusty-JOP-Hefe-Blue-Lostin-LW-Nathaniel Dark-Fro-Bob Doblina-GlassFish

Quote Originally Posted by JamesDean View Post

Best of luck finding it. Places that comes to mind to watch close: TK, iOffer, craigslist, ebay.
    there are plenty more markets than that available
    ....hmmmm lol
    RooR, Talon, Stone GW, ROo, eL Hefe, fLO

Quote Originally Posted by jdizzglass View Post
    there are plenty more markets than that available
    ....hmmmm lol
    And dipshits who are dumb enough to steal glass in the first place probably don't know about them. iOffer is the Somalia of glass, and I've even seen my pics used to scam folks.

Regardless, judging by how awesome that hops colab is, I'm sure it'll stand out wherever they take it.
    Last edited by JamesDean; 02-27-2010 at 04:49 PM. Reason: spelling
    Hubo un vez, un gran rey que tenia muchas tierras un castillo y tambien un amor...