Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KushKommander's Bubble Stash

Default KushKommander's Bubble Stash

Hello All, hope the hash is treating you all well...I made some bubble recently and thought I might as well document my runs and stash Ive made bubble many times before and experimented with different techniques, ive found the most efficient way for me is hand stirring with a wooden spoon and prechilling the mixture with 50/50 ice/water for 10-15 minutes before mixing, the outcome is a much cleaner product opposed to a drill with a paint mixing bit on the end, it wasnt bad but I am very picky when it comes to quality. so I got a few pounds of trim from a buddy to see if it was worth using and oh man was it

First mix was for 6 minutes, second mix for 15 minutes, third was done for 10 minutes but was given away, the first and second mixes were combined.

The lighter colored one is 73u and the darker one is 25u, both melt significantly but the lighter colored one melts away to white/grey ash while the darker one melts down to brown matter, both are very good high grade hash.

I just want to say thanks to bubbleman for this site and his bags, thanks to hillie for delivering the bags thanks man, and thanks to all you who share your input and advice, without it all I wouldnt have been able to learn to make this awesome extract

any questions feel free to ask, ill try to have some melt pics up soon, and be sure to expect more hash being made and shared in this thread.
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

very nice!

awesome love seeing the melt being made....great job....

Well done KushKommander! i like to let my mixture marinade for about 20-30 before the spoon comes out. What series of bags do you use?

Thumbs up

Delicious!waiting some melty shots!!
    Wind,Water,Fire,Earth

Quote Originally Posted by doobiehuffer View Post
    very nice!
    thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post
    awesome love seeing the melt being made....great job....
    thanks! keep tuned

Quote Originally Posted by GLandGUY View Post
    Well done KushKommander! i like to let my mixture marinade for about 20-30 before the spoon comes out. What series of bags do you use?
    I use the Bubblebags 4 bag 5 gal set(220-160-73-25), I use the 160(red) for cooking, usually for me the melt is in the 73u(yellow)

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Delicious!waiting some melty shots!!
    Oh yes it is delicious, still trying to figure out how to get a good shot of the bubble in action, please be patient as im a camera newb lol any advice on how to get good bubble shots in action would be greatly appreciated.
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Default More melty goodness

I made some more bubble the other day, my first runs were from casey jones trim, my recent harvest was small but I still got a couple oz's of sugar trim. I hand mixed these batches as always and got some real nice full melt, it clear domes but I havent been able to capture it with my camera, here are some shots of the casey full melt:

73u:

25u:

after doing two mixes of the casey jones I threw in some of the trim my friend gave me(same stuff from the first post), its not full melt but it melts down and bubbles for a while which is good enough for me, heres a couple shots:

and now what you have all been waiting for...MELTY SHOTS!!!

this is the casey jones 73u:

enjoy!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Hey there!thanks for the sweet update,i'll enjoy for sure!you definetly inspired me to puff some of mine!!

thats what i am looking for in a canna-comunity,inspiration and good vibes,no HATE!

thanks again,have a good medication!
    Wind,Water,Fire,Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Hey there!thanks for the sweet update,i'll enjoy for sure!you definetly inspired me to puff some of mine!!

thats what i am looking for in a canna-comunity,inspiration and good vibes,no HATE!

thanks again,have a good medication!
    Why thank you, Your shots among others is what inspired me to share my bubble in the first place aswell as strive for the best quality possible

a favorite quote of mine not sure from what but ive heard it many times "good music bring good vibes good people bring good times" or something like that

puff puff bubble bubble

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Default Totally agree!

Right on!

i like to melts some Bubble while i listen this good piano'sound

great documentary also

http://www.documentarytube.com/?p=127

have a GOOD time
    Wind,Water,Fire,Earth