Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: KushKommander's Bubble Stash

I've always personally been a "one and your done" type guy when it comes to running my material, especially because I have more than enough material for myself. You mention processing the same material 7 times over? Really? Is it worth it? Do you reuse the water? Or just the material with fresh water? Are you hand mixing or using a bubblenow? Do you change your mixing times? Any information would help. I have just heard YBG doing multiple runs with same material as well as others. Wondering if it's worth the efforts. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHighGrade View Post
    I've always personally been a "one and your done" type guy when it comes to running my material, especially because I have more than enough material for myself. You mention processing the same material 7 times over? Really? Is it worth it? Do you reuse the water? Or just the material with fresh water? Are you hand mixing or using a bubblenow? Do you change your mixing times? Any information would help. I have just heard YBG doing multiple runs with same material as well as others. Wondering if it's worth the efforts. thanks.
    I usually do it about 3 times and call it quits but I think it all depends on what quality and type of product your dealing with, when using trim or shake there is more of a surface area for the trichromes to get knocked off in the mixing process so less runs are needed, but when you are using whole buds the surface area is not flat and seperated it takes more and more mixing to access and knock off the trichs(even if you break up the buds)

I imagine this time if I would have only done 3 runs I would have lost half my yeild so the other 4 pulls were definately worth it. My buddy even did another run or two (8&9) and he got some ok hash but nothing I would keep definately cooking quality though.

I did add some fresh water but for the most part this time I tried to reuse the water, reason being is my water from tap isnt as cold as the already chilled ice cold water so it would melt my ice alot quicker (I used a 20 lb bag for all 7 mixes,5 lbs added every 2 mixes) I am handmixing for 5-10 minutes with a wooden spoon, every mix is timed pretty much the same.

So Id say if your starting material is reall high quality even smokable then its worth it to keep mixing and pulling your bags until you get next to nothing, that is just IMO as I dont like to see anything good goto waste. you should be able to tell when its not worth your effort anymore.

next time I run the casey jones buds through the bags I will make sure to take pictures of each pull so you all can see. thanks for checking out my thread and pics
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Default more melty shots

Here is some more melty shots, captured a couple small domes

and a milk shot:

and here is what the hash was made from...casey jones buds:

We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

How's the 90u, that's my favorite bag.

Nice, but did you notice the vapor inside the domes, from the moisture evaporating. That's a tell tale sign that it needs to be drier. Good luck and thanks for sharing. Peace GS

ps. I would say my favorite bag is strain dependent
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by smokiyee View Post
    How's the 90u, that's my favorite bag.
    I just recently got the 90u and Im really liking that and the 120u depending on the strain, ill try to get some melt shots of my good 90u.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Nice, but did you notice the vapor inside the domes, from the moisture evaporating. That's a tell tale sign that it needs to be drier. Good luck and thanks for sharing. Peace GS

ps. I would say my favorite bag is strain dependent
    Oh yes those melt pics of the casey jones did still have moisture in them, you can tell from the first picture, it had only been drying about a day but I had to try it I still have some of the casey and its been almost 4 weeks, compare and contrast from when it was first posted on 3-12 to my next update, stay tuned...

thanks for stopping by and checking out my stash

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Heres an update, sorry its been so long but ive been enjoying my bubble

you may notice 2 different kinds of green crack, the first set of pics is a couple different mixes combined, and the second set is a very gentle short wash that I did. all from the same starting material only mixing times varied.

And now the go around.....

Green Crack (3 mixes combined):

45u:

73u:

90u:

120u:

Green Crack Short Gentle Wash:

45u:

73u:

90u:

120u:

Sour Diesel:

73u:

25u:

Jack Herer:

45u:

73u:

90u:

120u:

ChemDawg:

25u:

73u:

Casey Jones(look back at 3-12 for comparison same stuff just been drying):

25u:

73u:

THE BEST SAVED FOR LAST!!!
    Platinum Blackberry Bubba Kush:
    Bud:

45u:

73u:

90u:

and also cant forget my new addition:

illadelph glycerin coil rasta label

ENJOY!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Thumbs up Welcome to...............

Hey there body!!

no words,just................

WELCOME TO HASHISTAN

mad respect homie!

new piece looks good also!

how is that glicerine cold'way?
    Wind,Water,Fire,Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Hey there body!!

no words,just................

WELCOME TO HASHISTAN

mad respect homie!

new piece looks good also!

how is that glicerine cold'way?
    Thank you the glycerin when cold makes the hit so smooth and cool, great tube for smoking concentrates for sure!

what kind of hash are you smoking on there? looks bomb!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

awesome melt pictures you have going here Kush, love the variety you have captured, some tasty looking melt for sure, puff er easy