Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BubbleBags Vs. Generic Bags

I have been known to offend Bubbleman once or twice.

You are pretty new here (kingofNY a whole 6 posts) to be mudslinging don't ya think?

Many of us are here because we know what the best is, if people ask we share. Thats Legit. You and your 6 whole posts are not.
    Last edited by YukonBikerGuy; 03-01-2010 at 06:34 PM.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by thekingofNY View Post
    these threads make me sad cause your never going to really get a legit answer...

no one wants to offend bubbleman or be rude... which makes sense but it's not in the best interest of people asking questions.
    What're you talking about?

Look harder, other members have used other bags and

A.) Do not last anywhere near as long.
    B.) Give smaller yields.

I realize this thread could potentially be biased, but just the fact that they are made in a third world country and the workers are paid reasonable wages is enough to get me to buy the bags. Not to mention I've only heard wonderous stories, and seen delicious pics of bubble made in Bubblebags.

Remember you can search the entire web for why bubblebags are superior to our competitors.>> I dont even have to try with letting people know we are the best... cause thats what WORD OF MOUTH IS FOR.....

bY ALL MEANS kingofNY if you find people that dislike our product and have good reason.. by all means print their story or let them know where to find us> We look to our customers and their problems they have with our product to further improve the bags.

With that said , may the fullmelt bless your bowls.. sooner than later

Peace
    Bubble man

oh i wasnt questioning whterh or not bubble bags were superior or not. i was just wondering if anyone wanted to share how much better they actually were haha.

ill be 215 compliant in a couple of days
    putting some moeny together with friends and will have my brand new bubble bags soon!
    ye

I've used both.

My friend owns the bubblebags (he had money for the 20gallon 4 bag kit) and I own the payload bags.

Payload (generic) bags work. Make no mistake about it. You put in ice and water with some bud or leaf and it works. Surprisingly well, I might add. Infact, if you've never laid hands on a bubblebag, this will probably do.

The difference comes in the craftsmanship and the actual build quality. I recently had to clean my payload bags (a friend borrowed them and clogged the screens). My advice to owners of this brand: Don't use a strong solvent. It did a great job of cleaning the screens, but Acetone made the paint/colour of the bag come off. So be careful.

Bubblebags come with a double stitch. Not only that, but the bags themselves feel twice as thick, if not thicker, than the cheaper ones. They feel solid (the 20gallon bags almost felt too thick, to the point of being cumbersome to fold up lol)

We all want to save money, but take their word for it when they say these bags pay for themselves within the first few uses. If you want the bags to last longer than that - go for the bubble brand.

Oh, I almost forgot the most impressive thing about bubblebags - the customer support. Wow. I didn't even order via bubbleman, his resellers are fantastic!

After handmixing all these batches, the bubblenow machine isn't looking that expensive...

Quote Originally Posted by Soupbone View Post
    I recently had to clean my payload bags (a friend borrowed them and clogged the screens). My advice to owners of this brand: Don't use a strong solvent. It did a great job of cleaning the screens, but Acetone made the paint/colour of the bag come off. So be careful.
    That isn't just payload bags.. iso sucked dye right out of my bubble bags when I did the same thing. Especially the red bag.

Heh, I evaporated off the iso and ended up with some blood-red hash, looked pretty evil.

Well instead of bieng sad dude... Then show us why this isnt a legit answer...!!! Provide some info that shows otherwise.... Theres a reason why Bubbleman gets the credit he dos.... He deservs it..... Mouth to mouth adverticing is not somthing you can buy, its somthing you earn by making qualety products and by treating your coustemers right....

I've used generics before. They work fine. As far as I'm concerned a screen size is a screen size and as long as all the water is going through the screen and I'm getting a good product that is good enough for me. I'm not questioning that bman has a better product but I wouldn't personally buy them because they are over double the price for the same kits and screen sizes. I highly doubt I will get a higher quality product significant enough to shell out the extra 200$ for a 5 gal kit.

I think bmans bags are actually worth it if you got the flow, strong bags man. i actually reduced the the bags that im working with, im using 160 for a filter (my 220) and the finest one for my catch. Its all going to me anyways. And it's all gonna get smoked. so mixed them up. reduces a lot of time for me.

just what i do.
    just an idea.
    have fun!