Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BubbleBags Vs. Generic Bags

It is all about quality, and bubblebags are the best quality out there. I have been making bubble with the same pair of bags for almost 10 years, the rest of these companies have not even been around half that time. Bubblebags have grwat customer service, not one of those other companies have a forum or a 1800 # if you need help. to me it is a no brainer. B Bags all the way.
    Respect gets respect.

Quote Originally Posted by d0rk2dafullest View Post
    I think bmans bags are actually worth it if you got the flow, strong bags man. i actually reduced the the bags that im working with, im using 160 for a filter (my 220) and the finest one for my catch. Its all going to me anyways. And it's all gonna get smoked. so mixed them up. reduces a lot of time for me.

just what i do.
    just an idea.
    have fun!
    I occasionally do that too, I call it 'Lazy Man's Hash'....

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

nn what is the the discount for 215 compliant patients?

Quote Originally Posted by bubblecrack View Post
    I've used generics before. They work fine. As far as I'm concerned a screen size is a screen size and as long as all the water is going through the screen and I'm getting a good product that is good enough for me. I'm not questioning that bman has a better product but I wouldn't personally buy them because they are over double the price for the same kits and screen sizes. I highly doubt I will get a higher quality product significant enough to shell out the extra 200$ for a 5 gal kit.
    I would beg to differ sir, cheap Egay knock offs do give you hash, but the quality of product that connoisseur's prefer, will be absent. I don't even need to boost up the quality of the bags, that would be like comparing kind to schwag.
    Last edited by smokiyee; 04-05-2010 at 11:00 PM.

@smokiyee bubblecrack is obviously not looking for a quality product, he just wants bubble and doesn't care about product quality or customer service. Two things which are highly important to me considering I run about 200-300 lbs a year of bubble. No other bags will stand up to that abuse. Me personally I always spend a little more money in order to get a higher quality product. It is just being a smart consumer.
    Respect gets respect.

there are a significant amount of different generics being made varying in quality. I never actually bought a generic set I've just done a decent amount of runs with some at my friend's house. tbh i wouldn't buy a full kit of either I was more just making a point that Bman's were a lot more expensive.
    I use Sprung bags and these seem super high quality. I am thinking about adding some of Bman's bags to the kit since he provides more screen sizes. I also really like the ethical side of Bman's approach providing jobs in Nepal.

LOL. Don't tell Sprung you are adding Bubblebags. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

I am happy with my Sprung 5 gallon 5 bag set in terms of build quality, but also am considering purchasing extra bags from bubblebags to complete my "set."
    I would say the build quality and material quality of the Sprung bags are ALMOST equal to bubblebags.....just not quite. There are random strings sticking out of the Sprung bags in some places, but these are all on the outside of the bag and have yet to cause any problems.
    Sprung bags are also stitched the same way as bubblebags, so they are pretty strong.
    Bubblebags does offer a lifetime warranty and has this kick ass forum though!

Do bubblebags have any type of warranty?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Quote Originally Posted by HumboldtSmoka420 View Post
    There are random strings sticking out of the Sprung bags in some places, but these are all on the outside of the bag and have yet to cause any problems.
    Sprung bags are also stitched the same way as bubblebags, so they are pretty strong.
    Bubblebags does offer a lifetime warranty and has this kick ass forum though!
    i was getting impatient with my 25 bag and was real rough with it and started to get that same thing after around 20 runs. so I asked Sprung he had replacements. He sent me a free 25 bag and threw in a pressing screen.

the sprung bags are made in a factory in china. I think the bubblebags are hand-stitched so they probably last longer.