Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the dumbest person to ever own decent glass...

Default I am the dumbest person to ever own decent glass...

At the start of this summer, i had saved up nearly 2 grand...I've pissed away almost all of it now.

zong was stolen...

ripped off in hawaii...

robbed for 2 o's...

friend owes me several hundred...

and today, I woke up in my new house....

decided to take a shower....

and brought my 22" 12-arm syn beaker in for a cleaning...

which went well, until I got out of the shower, supporting myself on the towel rack, which immediately collapsed leading to me tumbling forwards and knocking my bong onto the granite floor...

completely shattering.

the only decent part left is an 18mm female with a partly broken 18mm male joint.......................but I will be throwing that away as well

this bong was my prize horse.......after all the shit that happened to me I used to say "well, at least for all that work I did I still own the Syn"

RIP baby, I know you will make it to glass heaven.

I am too dumb to own this glass....this is seriously the worst feeling ever. what a way to start my day...

I might want to sell my crown label ash catcher now...any takers....

Wow that blows man, dont be too hard on yourself, atleast you havent spent around 50g's on a race-car that ends up at the mechanics at the end of the season financially crippling you like clockwork haha.

Damn bro I am sorry to hear about your SYN may she RIP.Sounds like your luck is as good as mine lol.I just use a roor mini now as my dd I use it 98% of the time.I got so sick of breaking shit I have broke 2 pieces this year myself and it get's expensive very quickly.Keep your head up man I tell myself all the time it can only get better because it is alredy so shitty.I am burning one in her honor.Peace

Yeah 419...it just sucks to realize that I am probably just not responsible enough to own expensive glass...like, my average life for a new piece is probably 3-6 months....It's probably just not worth it. please burn one in my honor. this is by far the most expensive glass i've ever broken or lost

My condolences man. My only remedy would be to get a new piece of glass to replace it, but I suppose that's not on the agenda! Next time get a 9mm!

Yeah, sigh...i think I'll save up for a 7mm straight roor....eventually

Yea bro save up and get the thickest or most functional piece you can afford.Then at least if something happens (hopefully not) it wont be so bad.Tile and granite are definatly not our glasses best friend.One of the pieces I lost cost me just over 5 bills and I had it 2 week's .I broke out my "special piece" in honor of her RIP.Like I said bro stay up man it'll get better.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ROFL 419 you are making me feel better dude.

The funny thing is I am so retarded that...

every time I break a piece, I remember not to be dangerous in that way again. It's like laerning a new rule. you break a piece fighting with your friend = no fights near the pieces. you break a piece running - be more cautious with a piece in your pocket. etc etc...maybe I will have to break 100 pieces before I learn enough rules...ROFL.

U know what guys, fuck this anyway

I am going all out hustle until the end of summer...

at the end of the summer, I am giong to get a sick piece....You all will be proud of me

until then I"lll smoke out of my crown label ashcatcher....and maybe get a mouth piece for it. anyone wanna sell me one cheap....i have some left over paypal money

get a 9mill thick with a super bistbal joint straight tube that shouldnt break and if it does it was bound to happen

Just seriously get a 9mm US Tubes. I've seen those things get thrown across a room...literally, thrown.