Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: left coast glass

Hybrid View

Default left coast glass

im looking to buy a new piece, thinking about a left coast has anyone heard anything good or bad about them? is it a new company or what?
    Last edited by rinkbr; 03-07-2010 at 04:43 PM.

I met Left Coast Glass in Vegas and they have the dopest glycerin coil set-up!! I would rock it. It even comes with a case! Fuck Illadelph!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaNK View Post
    I met Left Coast Glass in Vegas and they have the dopest glycerin coil set-up!! I would rock it. It even comes with a case! Fuck Illadelph!!
    Insults and negativity...brilliant!
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymus Bosch View Post
    Insults and negativity...brilliant!

I dont mean to be hatin on Illadelph, but their prices are rediculous even at wholesale prices. These guys make a coil tube that rocks. Comes with glycerin coil. and regular top for both pleasures. It all comes in a cool case. The glycerin coil is sealed so there is no vape lock causing breakage!! It is fact that Illadelphs quality has seen a decrease so WTF!! Illadelph is not the only game in town!!

Where can you find some of their work at? Anywhere in Cali?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Quote Originally Posted by BigManNew View Post
    Where can you find some of their work at? Anywhere in Cali?
    Probably somewhere in California...

Default Left Coast

Quote Originally Posted by rinkbr View Post
    im looking to buy a new piece, thinking about a left coast has anyone heard anything good or bad about them? is it a new company or what?
    Left Coast is a California copy of illadelph. They have been in business for 7 months. Complete copy of illadelph, even the logo is a copy, same font as illadelph.

They do not look as strong as illadelph.

Aqua Lab Tech

they make nice glass, a friend of mine has a straight tube with a nice inline ac on it and it's pretty damn strong and rips nicely, only problem is, its a carbon copy of every straight tube illadelph has ever done, for less money. all in all, its nice glass, cant say if its any weaker or stronger than illy, but i do tend to give my friend shit for not buying the illadelph instead, left coast labels and basic designs are pretty lame because i believe thats all they do, but thats just my opinion

Default my baby is left coast

I'v owned Left Coast glass since Christmas, and have never been happier, like rahkubeeb said "carbon copy" of illadelph and i would consider that a compliment, especially if they are doing it for less money. 9mm and quite frankly i think i would rather defend myself with this thing than a baseball bat. the tubes are simple, and damned near perfect in my opinion, then again i like my glass to look like medical equipment. add an inline and an ice pinch bowl and it draws like a pencil.
    As for where to get them i know theres a shop in Huntington called glass garden that stocks them as well as a place in orange called J's paradise. theyve been popping up everywhere and they are definitely quality. I'v heard they at one point were a group working for illadelph that broke off? any confirmation on that?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by abrakadaver; 03-09-2010 at 08:35 AM.

thats what i heard, their main blower/designer/artist was one of illadelphs "pro's" and opened his own shop up and here they are..

i already like left coast's customs alot better than anything ive seen from illadelph, i mean shit, their zach p illadelphs or salt customs were 2000+ and ive seen some left coasts that were nicer than that for 1000.