Thread: Jpa420's Glass Family

Default Jpa420's Glass Family

Hey guys just got a new addition to the family thought id show you the progress so far. Its still a relatively short family but its whats in it that counts.

First up is the Toro fused 4 arm/treeless to reinforced 13 arm perc. Rasta label with double ice pinch slide. I love the new fused 4, a little less airy in my opinion and a tad harder pull which i prefer.

Next is my new addition, Jeh-Toro collab 13 arm bubbler, with worked mouthpiece by Jeh and matching Jeh ice pinch bowl. This thing is a monster. Im very fortunate to get my hands on this masterpiece. thanks guys- James
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jpa420; 03-20-2010 at 06:11 PM.

dude dont ever let that hastings slide go ive loved that slide since the day dank got that setup!
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"

I never though id ever have the privilege of owning an artist collaboration of functional art let alone TORO- Jeh. and I Definitely dont plan to let this matching bowl piece go. I love the color scheme its really all my favorite colors into one. Almost like a comic book superhero colors, wicked shit
    Last edited by jpa420; 03-21-2010 at 07:05 PM.

beyond sick, thanks for sharing with us

I spy some other sweet gear, too modest, whats good with the other choice toro pieces

Thanks for the kind words homie, you know you need to come rip this right?haha. Hash tastes immaculate through it.