yeah! learn about hash.. -_- i agree this site is gold for secret receipts and tricks but the community was way more developed around the market, for sure people will come check once in a while but i don't think this site will ever grow back to what it has been
im very proud to be able to tell that i was once a part of that wonderful glass market and i'im also very proud of you guys (bubbleman and fmb) because you created a great thing that was destroyed by the most honest glass heads on earth who wanted to speak instead of just looking and enjoy.
thank you for every second you put in this site and i can say (as many others i guess) that a have developed a passion called glass (and even if that was not the first goal of this forum) we still appreciate and appreciate being appreciated? hahah
i consider myself as one of the members that DID NOT affected the death of the market (i rly consider some members responsible for this..) and i also consider myself as a respectful member. than id like you to respect me thx!