Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where we Stand

hash>>>glass

Glad to see this straightened out, I'm still here, lurking in the shadows; I think I'll be buying bubblebags soon so I'll actually get productive.
    Glass by: SG Sovereignty, Toro, US Tubes, Headpeace Glassworks (trikky), SSFG, SSFG/Pilgrim, Luke Wilson

you must admit, the glass market added members 10 fold.. whether thats appreciated by the operators of this site or not is questionable.. the more members you have, the more advertisers are inclined to pay you money to advertise their products on this site. the more members, the more people that will see that bubble bags are the creme de la creme of hash making technologies and that helps you out a lot bubbleman, when people purchase them you get your hard work in creating/R and D and innovation in separation technology out! and put a little extra chaching in your pocket in the process which is always nice..

you are right however, many many people came here for the glass market and that only and could care less about learning about hash.. they just wanted to flip glass and make a buck off your hardwork and money in keeping this website up and running smoothly.. there are always other forums to sell glass on if you never decide to open it back up but that is your choice and yours alone. best of luck in the future of fullmeltbubble and to you FMB and bubbleman!
    -DCALLSTARR

I think this is a great idea to keep the glass market away from this site. Im pretty sure Bubbleman and FMB made this site for hash first and then the glass scene came around. Plus this will most likely relieve a ton of stress from FMB and Bubbleman just for the fact that we dont see what goes behind the scenes while the glass market is up. Who is the first person someone complains to after they get scammed of some glass? Bubbleman or FMB. And people think complaining to them will magically bring their glass/money back to them. While in reality bubbleman is just like us, he actually has a life beyond this site and i bet his life has enough stress in it. He doesnt need the added stress of idiots buying from scammers and then everything gets pointed back at bubbleman. This site is hands down one of the most informative/friendly sites ive been on. You guys will be fine without the scam market ...... Excuse me Glass Market

Well, I'll be honest here. I don't grow, don't have a place to grow, and don't have any access to a ridiculous amount of trim/bud, so bubblehash (and hash in general) isn't my style. I'll occasionally when I have $40 or so laying around make a batch of BHO, and that's a nice treat (inb4 flamed). But in all honesty, I was here for the glass market, and when the glass market left, I'm still here for some reason; just not as often. Whether it's the tight-woven community, chill ass mods/admins, or just the pretty pictures and pipedreams of being able to hash it up one day like a lot of you guys do, I'm still here.

The glass market was a nice touch, but I understand why it's not here.
    Glass by: Bob Dobalina, Boxfan, GravLabs, G-Spot, Phire, RooR, Stone GlassWorks, Wicked Sands ft Luke Wilson, Zob, Zong! and various local artists.

I aint going nowhere
    Glass by RooR,US Tubes,El Hefe,Freeek,Mer,Salt,and my Local Peep's.

What Evergreen said. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

No Worries

full melt > glass... all day

Quote Originally Posted by killacam View Post
    Who is the first person someone complains to after they get scammed of some glass? Bubbleman or FMB. And people think complaining to them will magically bring their glass/money back to them. While in reality bubbleman is just like us, he actually has a life beyond this site and i bet his life has enough stress in it. You guys will be fine without the scam market ...... Excuse me Glass Market
    I think you are guessing about this maybe hehe?...... There were a couple mods in charge of controlling the glass market... For instance dsog... Complaining to forum admin is NOT how people handled getting scammed. Maybe YOU who does not know what to do or how to handle matter correctly would do this, but mods cannot do anything about you getting scammed besides ban the member.. If you paypal. You need to dispute. Otherwise, your pretty much fucked. your post was pretty much comin outta ur butt... Its your responsibility to know who your dealing with. As for the market. I do believe..
    Last edited by Basack; 03-22-2010 at 06:02 AM.