Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where we Stand

don't forget about www.fullmeltglass.com

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post

EXACTYLY, I come to FMB everyday to learn more and more about trichomes and hash and occasionally join to the chat to have a session with others, but for the others who all they want is glass there is always FMG. FMG has the best prices on glass on or offline. I support BMAN and FMB with w/e decisions they make because if it wasn't for FMB, I would not know as much as i know today about hash, glass, etc. Thanks for the site(s).

Default Poop on advertising.....

Quote Originally Posted by DCALLSTARR View Post
    .. the more members you have, the more advertisers are inclined to pay you money to advertise their products on this site. -DCALLSTARR
    What advertisers? FMB does not take money from advertisers. It's not here to generate money from ad revenue, the only banner ads here are from the owner of the site, Bubbleman.

Now, I have not specifically discussed this with Bubbleman or Fullmeltbubble, but having met the man a time or two and hanging around here for a while, I feel confident that ads are not wanted or needed for this site, and factor into none of the decisions about what happens here.
    Just my 2 cents.

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

It's soooo unbelievably sick that there are no ads, keep up the good work.

There was a glass market here?
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen View Post
    Glass Market?? never been there, I'm here for trichomes only.
    Same here. I missed out on the Glass Market.

If the glass market is gone why do i still have 500 posts but when i look in my "all posts" i cannot find the other few hundred... hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Basack View Post
    If the glass market is gone why do i still have 500 posts but when i look in my "all posts" i cannot find the other few hundred... hmm.
    They most likely did not delete the entire section but instead just locked it off and restricted its view from everyone but the mods.

If you have history in your browser still from when the market was still up you can goto the link and see what happens.

yeah! learn about hash.. -_- i agree this site is gold for secret receipts and tricks but the community was way more developed around the market, for sure people will come check once in a while but i don't think this site will ever grow back to what it has been
    im very proud to be able to tell that i was once a part of that wonderful glass market and i'im also very proud of you guys (bubbleman and fmb) because you created a great thing that was destroyed by the most honest glass heads on earth who wanted to speak instead of just looking and enjoy.
    thank you for every second you put in this site and i can say (as many others i guess) that a have developed a passion called glass (and even if that was not the first goal of this forum) we still appreciate and appreciate being appreciated? hahah
    i consider myself as one of the members that DID NOT affected the death of the market (i rly consider some members responsible for this..) and i also consider myself as a respectful member. than id like you to respect me thx!
    lumbercamps....

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post

I check that site once in a while and notice it hasn't been updated in months. I know you have been spread really thin with a lot of things, and I was just curious if new stuff will ever be added or if you're just trying to liquidate what is already up.