Thread: Where we Stand

Hybrid View

No Worries

full melt > glass... all day

don't forget about www.fullmeltglass.com

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post

EXACTYLY, I come to FMB everyday to learn more and more about trichomes and hash and occasionally join to the chat to have a session with others, but for the others who all they want is glass there is always FMG. FMG has the best prices on glass on or offline. I support BMAN and FMB with w/e decisions they make because if it wasn't for FMB, I would not know as much as i know today about hash, glass, etc. Thanks for the site(s).

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post

I check that site once in a while and notice it hasn't been updated in months. I know you have been spread really thin with a lot of things, and I was just curious if new stuff will ever be added or if you're just trying to liquidate what is already up.

Quote Originally Posted by flarbinyarbin View Post
    I check that site once in a while and notice it hasn't been updated in months. I know you have been spread really thin with a lot of things, and I was just curious if new stuff will ever be added or if you're just trying to liquidate what is already up.
    It's been updated but not the front page, a little misleading, but check out the artist categories, there have been recent updates. I would always see the front page and see that it wasn't updated and move on, but you gotta check the artist categories, there have been updates.

For instance I just looked at FMG and saw they updated Hops' page with some new inline bubblers. Take a look: http://fullmeltglass.com/component/v...mid=1&TreeId=4
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

It's soooo unbelievably sick that there are no ads, keep up the good work.

There was a glass market here?
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

If the glass market is gone why do i still have 500 posts but when i look in my "all posts" i cannot find the other few hundred... hmm.