Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Where we Stand

Quote Originally Posted by flarbinyarbin View Post
    I check that site once in a while and notice it hasn't been updated in months. I know you have been spread really thin with a lot of things, and I was just curious if new stuff will ever be added or if you're just trying to liquidate what is already up.
    It's been updated but not the front page, a little misleading, but check out the artist categories, there have been recent updates. I would always see the front page and see that it wasn't updated and move on, but you gotta check the artist categories, there have been updates.

For instance I just looked at FMG and saw they updated Hops' page with some new inline bubblers. Take a look: http://fullmeltglass.com/component/v...mid=1&TreeId=4
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Quote Originally Posted by toalex View Post
    They most likely did not delete the entire section but instead just locked it off and restricted its view from everyone but the mods.

If you have history in your browser still from when the market was still up you can goto the link and see what happens.
    Well if your account here doesnt have access to restricted forums, going to a link from that section would obviously deny you access.....

Ya, it just said access denied when I tried to go to my glass market bookmark, that was a while ago though, I've since deleted the Bmark.

while on the topic of FMG, I have to say it...

Check out what Snics been up too!
    Check out what Snic's been up to!**
    Glass by: Bob Dobalina, Boxfan, GravLabs, G-Spot, Phire, RooR, Stone GlassWorks, Wicked Sands ft Luke Wilson, Zob, Zong! and various local artists.

Glass market or not fullmetbubble is still the shit. I've discovered and learned so much stuff on this site. Thanks

Whatever, I'm not going to bullshit. I already knew most of the information available on this site and my main attraction was the Glass Market. I still love and enjoy the community here and I still plan on being an active member but, that doesn't change the fact that I used to absolutely love coming here to look at amazing glass. I love the community here and I'm not just about to dip just because of the market but yeah it used to be fucking awesome. Just gotta find somewhere else to do thangs.. ain't no biggie.

2 cents..

peace.

And everyone says the same thing over and over and over again. Drop it people. Market is gone. No dick sucking required.

don't be a douche, we live in a free country i'm sorry basack but if you feel bad for yourself and you feel like your being point out in some of others speaking/point of view so, please, don't trie to turn this thing around to feel good about yourself THX
    POG
    lumbercamps....

Quote Originally Posted by POG View Post
    don't be a douche, we live in a free country i'm sorry basack but if you feel bad for yourself and you feel like your being point out in some of others speaking/point of view so, please, don't trie to turn this thing around to feel good about yourself THX
    POG
    What the hell are you talkin about Lol.
    Last edited by Basack; 04-01-2010 at 02:01 AM.