Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wake up

Quote Originally Posted by bingobango View Post
    I hear your frustrations my friend. I too see alot of money grubbing hipocracy going on around the "elite" pot cricle in B.C. You just have to know that time will take its course. They will get theirs. My question is. Why did bubble man pull a globalist pig stunt and have the bags made in nepal, why not canada? eh?
    Globalist pig stunt? Is that what you call paying third world workers first world wages? Interesting. I see it more as offering those Nepalese a chance at a better life for them and thier families, working in thier home country.

And what exactly is this elite pot circle in BC? You want to know where all the real pot money in BC is? It's in biker gangs and asian gangs pockets. Prohibition puts it there. Why don't you angry jealous bashers take a swing at them? They've got almost ALL the pot money in BC.

"Jealousy is an emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, such as a relationship, friendship, or love. Jealousy often consists of a combination of emotions such as anger, sadness, and disgust" - Wikipedia

This makes people post like the 1 above; jealous of Bubbleman's success, and unable to attain or unhappy with thier own success, they pick a target and lash out. Well speak on angry jealous people, it only shines a spotlight on your own pitifullness.

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

wow... must have missed this one....

globatilist pig stunt lol.... damn now thats a mouthful....

If you guys feel my prices are unfair... its simple enough to Not buy from me.
    Or you can even come into the video chat we offer here and come talk to us in person...

Ps... you should probably be extremly upset with the guy who sold you your computer.. as im certain he's also bought it cheaper in ASIA.. and resold it to you at a profit...
    oh and as for your clothes... all those to..... and your car... and probably most of the building composites in your house... oh and im pretty sure the chinese will be selling you guys AIR soon... at a discounted price.. but still more than your use to currently paying...

My two cents..

Bubble man

Ps.. NEPAL ROCKS>.. go and visit and see why we would choose such a great country to represent bubblebags...

no hes right....
    why would we help people in need in nepal
    when we can keep all the wealth here in 'merica/china

im going personally make sure that everyone purchases the shitty knock offs so the money doesnt go to people who need it

Not everyone who purchases the machines is uninformed....

I knew where the machines were produced and that I could have gotten a similar machine elsewhere BEFORE I bought them...but I wanted customer service that I could count on...which is why I chose to buy them from Bubbleman

I am still glad I bought them from Bubbleman because he stands behind his product, which is something I can't value enough.
    Last edited by treken; 03-24-2010 at 05:49 PM.

this thread makes me laugh on into the night...

CAN YOU SAY HATER????

At first i thought dude was just envious of bubbleman. Nope he hates us all. i doubt he has compassion or is a member of the cannabis community.

Of course everyone here knows we don't have to pay the prices for Bmans gear. We have all seen the knock offs. Some of us have tried them, but its the quality of the items we pay for. Bmans stuff is like commercial grade tools for the community. Sure i could make hash with a spoon, bucket, ice and a silk scarf. But it looks way easier to use the bubblenow. Its a specialty tool. Most of all Bman is here to support you in! Q and A all day....

Bubbleman...Can you control your hoes?
    Its Friday, you ain't got no job and you ain't got shit to do.