Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Grais View Post
    You guys know that the Bubblenows are just Chinese apartment washers right ? Go google it right now, mini washing machines. Then select images, and youll see the Bubblenow.
    You get em a lot cheaper if you just buy them as the apartment washer. If your really serious just use a washing machine, you can buy them a lot cheaper than some plastic POS made in China.
    225.00 and 600.00 dollars, my god you hash heads are dumber than posts.
    You can buy a regular washing machine for 600.00 dollars for christs sake. Made of metal.
    What a joke. They can justify this shit however the fuck they want, the truth is they are fleecing people like no tommorow. And the whole time playing on this medical marijuana line, bullshit,THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS FOR THE MONEY.

Nylon bags for hundereds of dollars just how stupid are people, just make me laugh and laugh and laugh. If they were so caring about the community why lie and import thousands of these machines into BC, and sell them as some gimicky Bubblehash maker. I even read some guy talking about their 'quality control', I almost pissed myself.
    what a fucking joke, You want to know what their 'quality control' is?

'Quality Control' is taking the label from China off, and putting a new label made by Bubbleman, and increasing the price by several hundered percent. Then they send it out, that is quality control.
    Thats business.

If you cared so much about the 'community' why not just tell people what you found, machines that can help you make bubble, rather than capitalizing on it like some FAT PIG.

I guess when you got unlimited money from growing dope, you can afford to be dumb as fuck.
    What really makes me laugh is that I know all you fucks think your so special and different, living off the grid right, subversive as fuck, fuck the system, and really your just sheep like the rest of the masses, being led around by some idiot with a bong.
    What a joke you all are.

This post will be deleted within the hour I would imagine, your all suckers.

Heres a shitload of Bubblemachines to choose from, you can even buy the Bubblenow, the exact machines they use, cool eh.

http://images.google.ca/images?q=min...N&hl=en&tab=wi

WAKE THE FUCK UP
    I think someone needs some

probably been puffin on too much

Excuse me but I think that everything you said is really quite negative. It was kinda like a documentary just bashing the topic; where is the good side? I would welcome you to the site but I doubt you will ever be returning here, actually I really don't even care and would prefer you not to come back for the communities sake. As your first post was full of negativity. Hopefully you are more positive in other forums.

P.S. Sorry if my post seems like I'm hating but I am trying to put my feelings and what I think others may feel in the most positive way.

No peace,
    BMN
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Ooooohhhhhh noooooooooooo!

Somebody made a few bucks reselling something!?!

*cries*

Call the interwebz police! The British are coming!

I'm also very upset with Cottonelle.

Can you believe these fuckers actually just import paper from china, put it into rolls, mark it up a few hundred percent, and sell it at the supermarket?

Sick bastards.

Last edited by Mr. Bongjangles; 03-23-2010 at 01:25 PM.

LMFAO, hahahahahahahaha!!!!
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

hahahaha, holy balls that was one of the most quality posts I've ever seen on t3h int3rwebz.

Ya gotta love people that act like they're opening peoples eyes when really they're just mad. hahaha

hahaha Mr. Bong, even though some bubble merch is pricey dont forget the awesome customer service that is included with any bubbleman merchandise
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

do proceeds for the bubble now go to nepalese as well?

all i can say is "haha" at this thread *simpson's nelson style*

I hear your frustrations my friend. I too see alot of money grubbing hipocracy going on around the "elite" pot cricle in B.C. You just have to know that time will take its course. They will get theirs. My question is. Why did bubble man pull a globalist pig stunt and have the bags made in nepal, why not canada? eh?
    Last edited by bingobango; 03-24-2010 at 10:30 AM.