Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: -=salad bowls thread=-

Quote Originally Posted by salad931 View Post
    gah i didn make it in time for the blackberry that shit looked like a joke
    picked up some trainwreck an tahoe fm, i think the wreck may have melted just as well and tasted better. i still have a bit of both cuz theyre so dank i just take one screen and chill for a while
    thanks for telllin me bout them btw

look forward to contributing some drc to the salad page
    Dude I wish you woulda made it in time for the blackberry, I remember going in and them having the whole jar full, and then went in the next day to pick up 1 more gram and all they had left was like 4-5 grams. Same day I picked up the tw.
    Does the tw taste like chocolate and carmel to you?
    Edit:
    I just looked at their page and they added Green Crack fm
    Last edited by toalex; 03-24-2010 at 04:28 AM.

dude chocolate caramel was the best call ever...i was a bit bias cuz i heard you describe it as that before but honestly ive given rips to people and the first thing theyve said is chocolate caramel that flavor is too good

it seems like they go threw there hashes so quickly i can imagine how long they keep it drying/curing. have you stashed any of these bubbles n seen how they get better? i got the sour og bubble, which was pressed n quite a bit wet. after grinding it up n leaving it to dry it tasted/ melted so much better it was a joke

...and ill be there for that green crack needa check that out

dude chocolate caramel was the best call ever...i was a bit bias cuz i heard you describe it as that before but honestly ive given rips to people and the first thing theyve said is chocolate caramel that flavor is too good

it seems like they go threw there hashes so quickly i can imagine how long they keep it drying/curing. have you stashed any of these bubbles n seen how they get better? i got the sour og bubble, which was pressed n quite a bit wet. after grinding it up n leaving it to dry it tasted/ melted so much better it was a joke

...and ill be there for that green crack needa check that out
    The blackberry and trainwreck were both dry when I got them so not much difference between then and now that I can observe atleast. But yaaa they get so much bubble and sell soooooo much, I wonder how much the guy makes that makes it or if each strain is from a dif. vendor or what cause that's just seriously alot alot alot of bubble

yeah the trainwreck n tahoe were great consitency
    the sour og wasnt as nice

just seein if its worht it

yeah the trainwreck n tahoe were great consitency
    the sour og wasnt as nice

just seein if its worht it
    ye the sourog didn't look that great from the pics
    Pickin some greencrack tomorrow tho so ill tell ya how it is

i just picked some up, and this shit melts beautifully. the taste isnt as nice as the trainwreck, but overall better than the tahoe fm i tried before.

Whats the full name of the clinic you guys are talking about? I paid $40 for some Blackberry "full melt" from the Kush Lounge down here in SD and the shit barely bubbled at all, and didn't melt...FOR $40/G!!!!
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!

if yer in sd you should check out that riteway wellness center he was talking bout earlier, in oc i think yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Sh1zn1t View Post
    Whats the full name of the clinic you guys are talking about? I paid $40 for some Blackberry "full melt" from the Kush Lounge down here in SD and the shit barely bubbled at all, and didn't melt...FOR $40/G!!!!
    drc

If I was in your position tho I would honestly only make the trek is if you bought like a quad of hash

Riteway is in Santa Ana, which is a bit of a mission but not too too far.

And yea, if it's really far to get to drc(still dont know what that stands for), I will probably be over it. But I really wouldn't mind getting a whole quad of some meltyness.
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!