Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: full melt success from 1 gallon 3 bags!!!

OG is a great strain to make bubble.........I recently did a rather large run and it turned out great! The hash is really potent and fragrant smelling and melts like crazy!
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

I agree.. have had OG bubble and it reminded me alot of the bc champange aka hashplant..
    something in the terpene and cannabinoid profile is simlilar..

puff puff puff

Bubble man

Cootie Guest

hash ownzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nice melty stuff indeed I wonder what the Master Kush would be like ? Anyone ever use that strain before ?

When I make bucket hash, I hand Mix for 20-30 mins in a 160 bag, then pour the work water into another bucket with a 110,and 45 bag. I make 2 mixes, and filter each mix twice.

The 110 turns out half melt and the 45 is full melt. I have a 25 bag, next time I'll try running the work water thru 110, and 25, that fuckin thing takes forever to squeeze out lol.

Last time I made bubble, It came out white and dried golden, I pressed it into a puck and the center of it was pure white man I couldn't believe it! When you scrape the powder into a pipe and apply heat it bubbles up so nice and tight then dissapears into nothing.