Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: full melt success from 1 gallon 3 bags!!!

Default full melt success from 1 gallon 3 bags!!!

alright guys so i just had to share this crazy (and awesome) experience i had

i recently harvested a few og plants, and was left over with 65 grams of frosty trim which i decided to bubble.

now, this time i really wanted to go for quantity of quality, so figured i would just throw in the 160 to remove contams, and then smoke the 120-25 all in one mix.

so i did a first run with wooden spoon for 5 minutes and got a NICE pile, im gonna say 2-2.5 grams

then did a second run, got 1.5-2 grams. and one final third run for just .3 or .4

I didnt think it would be very melty but the first run is FULL MELT and the second run melts almost all the way (3/4 way through the hit she starts burnin)

Ill throw up some pics later! this strain is a keeper!!

Way to go! I can't wait to see those melty pics.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

damn i just tried taking some shots

my camera really sucks

will post up whatever i can get in a little

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hashcat View Post
    and then smoke the 120-25 all in one mix.
    I would recommend keeping the 120 and 25 micron in separate piles. The two microns will you different a different stone. Just an idea for ya.

I'll check back for pics.

honestly the term OG is used very loosely with strains. Original Gangster? Organic Grown? Original Grower? ...just something people slap on a strain to make it sell IMO.

yeah bud i know...but if youve ever actually used a one gallon youd probably agree with me...those 2 or 3 grams spread out amongst 8 bags makes it a real struggle to make sure your not losing any trichomes on each bag!

and also, i didnt mix anything after, i just skipped the 120 90 73 and 45 bags and just used the 160 and 25, to catch most of the resin heads in one pile

so shoot me....

first run

2nd

couldnt get any sick close ups...as good as i could do..

cloudy domes?? still a little wet? its drying still

2nd run bubblin

what it came from

Last edited by hashcat; 03-25-2010 at 12:27 AM.

Thumbs up Ooops

Quote Originally Posted by hashcat View Post
    yeah bud i know...but if youve ever actually used a one gallon youd probably agree with me...those 2 or 3 grams spread out amongst 8 bags makes it a real struggle to make sure your not losing any trichomes on each bag!

and also, i didnt mix anything after, i just skipped the 120 90 73 and 45 bags and just used the 160 and 25, to catch most of the resin heads in one pile

so shoot me....
    I read your original post wrong, my bad. Thought you were gonna just mix 120 and 25 together. I haven't used a 1 gallon set before only 5 gallon.
    Could you chop up the 1st run anymore? Looks a lil wet like you said. It looks real gooey too. Only gets better with time.

Yea its hard to get those melt shots like Bubbleman does (or any other for that matter).

What is up with that O.G.? I did up some DNA Kushberry that looked very similar.

Keep up the good work an enjoy your meds!

yeah man...i cant find my pressing screen, and last time i put it straight on cardboard and then like half of it stuck to it and had to throw it out

so this time i put it on a plate and then scraped once dry, and now its drying more. its definitely dry enough to smoke comfortably and get all the flavors.

STICKYFINGERS the OG is a real strain man. there are many different cuts out there now, and who knows if they are all even related any more. i think people will just call anything with that OG smell and plant structure, OG. and believe me, all the OG heads out there are VERY PICKY and will tell you NO thats chem NO thats headband NO thats whatever bullshit...this shit is some OG

OG was originally applied to strains grown along the coast of California, and stands for 'Ocean Grown'... then it became a popular buzzword, and unscrupulous people will put any name on a bag if it gets it sold quicker and or for more money. " no dude, its OG mexi-schwag" lmao...

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

nice hash!