Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: full melt success from 1 gallon 3 bags!!!

you used 2 bags and came out with some awesome looking bubble.

Damn I wish i had some bubble right about now hahah!

Very nice, well done.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

yeah man crazy huh???
    even the second run is crazily melty for only using 2 bags, i cant really figure it out. this strain must be a super melter, if it wants to melt in the 120 90 73 45 and 25 range!! ill definitely be running 8 bags on it at a later date when i have more (this strain sure will stick with me)

Hey hashcat, How long did you vegetate those plants before you started the flowering process? Also how much bud did you get from each plant (roughly)?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

they were vegged until 12"...maybe 3 weeks. and then flowered vertically around a 600w bulb.

they are still hanging, and i didnt keep the plants separate. also, there is a ton of popcorn that i didnt even trim that will be going in the hash pile!!!

How long did you dry it for? Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

wow good looking hash there!
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

GS - was dried for 3 days on the plate and is now on cardboard. but from my personal experience, its dry enough to store now

BUMP

damn i did it again guys, it was really way too easy.

i threw in 65 grams of frosty trim from swiss bliss, papaya, speed queen, and og, in order from most to least amount of trim in the run.

i stirred gently for 5 minutes with a wooden spoon, let sit in the freezer for 20 minutes and then pulled. i only used the 160, to remove the contaminants, and then i used the 25 to collect all the resin. i yielded 1.9 grams of fmcd after letting it fully dry chopped on cardboard for 5 days this time. its fully dry, and i pressed it into a nice hard piece of candy with ease.

from the the 2nd run which i beat for 15 minutes with a wooden spoon, i got 2.1 grams of really melty hash that bubbles and clear domes but doesnt fully melt. it is still much nicer hash than i have ever bought on the street or at a dispensary.

from my 3rd run which i beat for about 10 minutes, i got .4 of some non melty hash, but i gave it to my roommate and he says its "good"

next time i am going to run the 73 at least, to see if separating it actually has any benefits for me. right now my hash is as melty as ive ever seen and the effects are above and beyond what i need haha

i will put up pics in a couple days...gotta get my camera backfrom a friend

Nice looking mud friend, Bubble on.