Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: phx honeycome perc

Default phx honeycome perc

Have you guys seen this thing? It looks like the diffusion would be outrageous, anyone have an opportunity to try one of these out? Unfortunately PHX is still using shitty chinese joints but at least they are trying to step it up.

Let me know what u think FMB

ive seen these, same idea as a stemless disk with a bunch of machine cut holes. Would be interesting to see how the diffusion works though.

Ya i've seen a milk vid and the bubbles almost look soapy ive got a feeling that it's almost too much diffusion as there is probably no way the smoke can be forced through all those holes

Quote Originally Posted by khanold2 View Post
    Ya i've seen a milk vid and the bubbles almost look soapy ive got a feeling that it's almost too much diffusion as there is probably no way the smoke can be forced through all those holes
    Where did you see a video of this? I cant seem to find one, could you post a link on here?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

this isn't a PHX but e-bomb made a tube with the same honeycomb disc. this is not my video.

Lol look how that guy tilt the tube and makes the disc completely worthless... and even for the video.. that shows he doesnt even know the function of his tube lol. someone like that shouldn't have the privilege of nice glass lol.

lol, i think it could use a little less water as well for the honeycomb perc thing to function

Wow, why the fuck is everyone hating so hard, he may be doing it wrong but hes got a sick piece. Everyone deserves sick glass basack... everyone!

I didn't say he doesn't deserve it but it looks like he could definitely make the piece a little more functional

go head' cheesebox
    Rasta_Illy951