Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Glass on Glass = Bad?

Default Glass on Glass = Bad?

So I had a long discussion with Tony from Good Stash at my local shop yesterday and I decided to get fmb's opinion on this matter. Rather than recant my conversation I'll just link you to his ranting youtube video's where he lays down all the claims..

In this one he claims that these little plastic balls he makes diffuse better than any cut glass diffuser or percolator system and says he's got $20,000 up on whoever can disprove it.

Part 1 of his rant on the evils of ground glass on glass joints

Part 2

honestly I think they're just too cheap to buy the damned joints. They made a couple comments infront of me about how expensive they were and he also claimed to have a certificate in scientific glass blowing.. which uses ground glass seals. I dunno though.. that glass dust thing is thought provoking.

oh and I forgot to add that the dude was quite a bit of a douchebag.. just wanted to make sure that was thrown in there in case anyone couldn't pick it up from his videos.

Default douche

Def see the douche factor on that one.
    wouldn't the glass dust get caught in the water and never make it to your lungs?

Hahaha, Don't worry i definitly picked up on the douscheness'.. He's mad hostile about his glass mayne.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

cpu wont let me watch the vid but i can say this ill take the bet on the diffuser beads for $20,000 vs a VG circ perc. sounds to me like this dude is a sensless douchebag who knows nothing, but again i couldnt watch the videos so my acusation is based on your text.
    and yes the dust would just settle in the water and never make it to you lungs
    " If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

Who the fuck does this guy think he is? Yeah this guy is a total prick. All he sells is grommet? What primitive shit

Someone should test their tube without changing their water. I dunno how you'd test if there's glass dust in the water...
    Last edited by abuse; 10-29-2009 at 05:09 PM.

haha you should tell him how to get aholda me ill take his $20,000 like it was nothin
    " If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

Man this guy is a complete idiot. He probably just made this video because he is too fucking poor to actually buy some good glass, so then he goes and bashes on GonG pieces. This guy is pathetic...

He doesnt adress the seal you get from the dumbass rubber o-ring that supposedly seals the bowl to the downstem.

FullMeltFrank Guest

this man is obscenely ridiculous. he is so dumb to think that "glass dust" could somehow get through the water into your lungs lol. "that extra little tingle"(that he says is glass dust) is what fire bud feels like. obviously this guy is some rookie to be selling rubber grommet pieces and he is repping them as if they were gold. this dude's stupid little grommet shop should get raided.... someone should jack that fools $20k real quick... if he even has the liquid-able assets to make that bet plausible.