Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MJ Smoke Report

Default MJ Smoke Report

Hey FMB, I started this thread so I could compile a list of strains (mainly medical) and put a smoke report with them. If you would like to contribute to this thread your smoke report should include:
    1. Indica, satvia or hybrid?
    2. How did you take it? (vaporizer, pipe, bubbler etc.)
    3. Picture of the bud
    4. Strain
    5. Effects
    6. What part of the world?
    7. Characteristics

Thanks, and to start of I just picked up some Purple Lavender.

Strain: Purple Lavender
    Type: Indica
    Where: California
    Use: Straight Tube
    Characteristics: Tiny dark orange hairs, a few purple parts, and moderate amounts of trichomes. The smell of Lavender. Long and compact bud.
    Effects: It has a very mellow and smooth taste that leads to a all body high, and can lead to a very forgetful afternoon. It reduced the pain of my planters wart to about zero and I forgot what I was mad about. A very euphoric and long lasting high.

Last edited by BigManNew; 04-08-2010 at 04:55 AM.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Default Pineapple Diesel

Strain: Pineapple Diesel
    Type: Hybrid
    Use: Straight tube
    Characteristics: Light yellow colored hairs and very light green leaves. Thick buds with barely any stem. Very sour after taste. A soothing sweet smell.
    Effects: Gets you high fast and last's long. Does a lot to your motor skills, and makes your body very numb to all pain. Very much of a cerebral high. Warning: Makes cigarettes taste Awful. Taste Bud Booster/Trip. An extremely well working Anti-Depressant. Elevates your mood.

Last edited by BigManNew; 04-08-2010 at 04:54 AM.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

"Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Default Doug's Headband

Strain: Doug's Headband
    Type: Hybrid
    Use: Stemless Bubbler (Chugs like none other)
    Characteristics: Very orange hairs. High production of trichomes. Very stinky. Fat, long and very dense nugs. Very dark green leaves.
    Effects: Very intense high, Sideways vision, increased hunger, and helps with ADHD. Improves confidence.

M.A.N. Glass Art

o ill be adding to this thread

Wow, I really thought I would see more posts in this thread. Come on FMB show us what your smoking!
    M.A.N. Glass Art

I'll post some stuff is hash acceptable to be posted or just bud?

no hash on fmb! cmon

For now here is some bud:

Strain: Platinum Blackberry Bubba Kush
    Type: 100% Indica
    Where: Bay Area, California
    Use: Blunt or Joint
    Characteristics: Typical bubba kush bud structure, big calyxs, purpling on the inside, covered in trichromes, smells/tastes like coffee with a lingering hint of blackberries
    Effects: Very smooth, instant headchange and relief, feel it in your eyes, definately 100% indica, great for sleep.
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Quote Originally Posted by toalex View Post
    I'll post some stuff is hash acceptable to be posted or just bud?
    I love seeing hash and learning more about different types, please throw some shots up and include a detailed smoke report/description.

=)
    M.A.N. Glass Art

Default Purple Kush

Strain: Purple Kush
    Type: Indica
    Use: Inline straight tube with bee line
    Characteristics: Smells very strongly of grape. Dark green leaves, with some purple leaves. High amount of trichome production. Small light orange and white hairs. Very dense and compact buds. Taste like popcorn.
    Effects: It hits you when you are not looking. Enjoy long in depth conversations. Loosen tight muscles. Helps with bruised or broken bones.

M.A.N. Glass Art