Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MJ Smoke Report

Afgoo X Trainwreck dry sift hash

Type: Definately a wonderful hybrid; this takes a super strong indica (afgoo) and crosses it with the mindblowing high of trainwreck.
    Usage: Vaped bag style out of the Arizer Extreme Q
    Appearance: It came in as kief and was pressed together by yours truly. The purity of this is about as high as you can get without it becoming bubble; it's a wonderful looking yellow-blond hash.
    Effects: You get all the great soaring sativa in the lower temps that trainwreck can provide; with all the wonderfull afgoo indica style pain relief at the higher end I vape at (approx. 175C-220C). Great for pain relief as well as being a nice mood lifter.
    Smell - Truly sublime, sour and spicy, with a slight diesel undertone, and a strong mentholated sensation in the back of the nose. The smell is incredibly strong, with an eighth inside of a medicine bottle smelling up my living room. When it was being pressed, a pound was at my place and the whole house reeked.
    Flavor - A flavor to match; mostly spicy, with hints of citrus sour, and diesel.

Glass by: SG Sovereignty, Toro, US Tubes, Headpeace Glassworks (trikky), SSFG, SSFG/Pilgrim, Luke Wilson

Also feel free to add one that already have been added as long as it is different from the original post (if its the same there's no reason to repeat like that).
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Quote Originally Posted by BigManNew View Post
    I love seeing hash and learning more about different types, please throw some shots up and include a detailed smoke report/description.

=)
    kk will do in the next few days then

Default Canna Chata Tea

I decided to include this drink because it got me really stoned. I don't know what strain was used; so I don't know what type it is.

Name: Canna Chata
    Ingredients: organic cannabis, filtered water, organic rice, organic agave nectar, organic cinnamon, Organic Cardoman, organic cloves, absorbic acid & wellness.
    Servings per bottle: 3
    Use: I drank it
    Effects: Very heavy head high at first, then it quickly helps with various pains across your body. Clears airways, elevates mood

M.A.N. Glass Art

"Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

ok here i go 5 reviews

first

1. Indica, satvia or hybrid? - hybrid indica
    2. How did you take it? zong+beeline
    3. Picture of the bud -
    4. Strain - Blueberry
    5. Effects - great for body pain. eg. my legs usually swell when I walk from tendinitis after smoking this strain I felt relaxed calm my legs were no longer throbbing.
    6. What part of the world? - Oh! Canada
    7. Characteristics - this batch was airy not compact. Well grown no chemicals in the back ground. Also has a wonderful taste and aroma.
    Last edited by Bongwater420; 04-18-2010 at 05:06 AM.

Default #2

Green crack kush

1. Indica, satvia or hybrid? - indica
    2. How did you take it? (vaporizer, pipe, bubbler etc.) - zong+beeline zong+glowrod
    3. Picture of the bud -
    4. Strain Green crack kush
    5. Effects - this would be a bed time med because at 4 pm in the day it knocked me out till 5 am. These meds are for people who need a strong bed time med i nick named it "1,2,3 your out"
    6. What part of the world? OH! Canada ! we love our beaver ;p
    7. Characteristics - extremely dense Crystaly nugs. I cant really remember the smell or taste Ive been trying to find a certain strain that works best for me so ive samples lots of strains

Default #3

1. Indica, satvia or hybrid? indica ( 'OG Kush' (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996. Not my info i found this. )
    2. How did you take it? (vaporizer, pipe, bubbler etc.) EDIT: forgot 18" 8hole dome perc + iroda torch
    3. Picture of the bud -

4. Strain - Og kush
    5. Effects - honestly cant remember sorry og isn't one of my personal faves
    6. What part of the world? - OH! Canada!
    7. Characteristics - was very resinous and extremely dense well manicured
    Last edited by Bongwater420; 04-18-2010 at 04:38 PM.

Default #4

1. Indica, satvia or hybrid? - Not sure
    2. How did you take it? (vaporizer, pipe, bubbler etc.) zong+ beeline or off a glass hot paddle(found this method to be the tastiest but left a lot of residue due to it only being 1/4 melt )
    3. Picture of the hash -

4. Strain - i think thid has was made of diesel it tasted like a nasty fucking gas tank ill never buy this again
    5. Effects - clear headed high i was very happy on this but I found it didn't calm the a.d.h.d
    6. What part of the world? OH! Canada!
    7. Characteristics - tasted like diesel fuel and left a albino ash. I coudn't get over the dirty diesel flavor

id hate to leave my last report as a bad one but this hash was just a waste of money

tommorow white berry! o boy is this bud deceiving

Default Avatar

Strain: Avatar
    Type: Sativa
    Use: Water pipe
    Characteristics: tiny red hairs, a lot of trichomes, it has a strong sour smell, it is also a cross between the strains Blue Dream and...
    Effects: It has a smooth soft taste, light high, body high, very strong sativa high.

M.A.N. Glass Art

Default Acculpoco Gold x OG kush

A shot of the Acc.Gold at harvest..
    Excellent smoke with a lil of the Kush bite..
    Heavy Trich's,High yeild plant..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Helping Keep the World Green,..One Plant at a time"