Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boromarket?

Default Boromarket?

Has anybody else here signed up for BoroMarket.com? I got a silver subscription and i'm damn impressed with the site...

it's a new public glass market that is heavily moderated -- seems like the place to be to find new/used glass...thought i'd drop a mention of it here in case anybody was interested

Yup.. Its a sick Glassmarket. Run by a bunch of people everyone already knows. Its a sick site. Check it out everyone at boromarket.com

lol really....
    Why is there a need for a subscription?

ohhhhhhhhhhh ya to make money...

Is this site run by the guys over at heady glass, or are they just paying to put their ads on the site?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Nope, not run by them...the latter of your statement I believe

It's run by 521 and the GD crew, whoever advertises on GD also has the same ads on BM. It's a pretty legit market and I have no problems paying $10 or $20 to be a part of it.

Is there anyone on here that is a part of that market that knows if there is good glass going in and out of there, and If people haven't been messing around?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

"Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

It's only been around for a few days, I've seen some dope stuff on there so far, better than TK partly because all the people who advertise on GD can now sell stuff on BM, and some nice shops are on BM now.

if your looking for a place to trade/sell/buy glass try out www.glassfiends.com I just signed up couple days ago and it was free...not alot of stuff up there now but I see potential
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Ah ok, thank you very much.
    M.A.N. Glass Art