Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boromarket?

BM and GF are the only 2 secure encrypted markets i have seen that are hosted in amsterdam so far....

GF is free to buy and bid, but i believe they charge a selling fee (ref:https://www.glassfiends.com/site_fees.php#93e9a08018db)

GF is by backstabbath, he knows what he is doin, and his site is legit and something very new and different to the glass scene.

toalex - yes subscriptions fee's collect money, but it's not money in our pockets, and we are not trying to get rich on $10 subscriptions. The subscriptions are in place for 2 reasons. 1. So the site can upgrade as the community grows 2. To prevent trolls, and lurkers and so far it seems to be working splendidly

i just signed up today and seems like some good stuff is on there for sure. i am hoping to get some nice pic ups to start my collecting addiction i see coming on soon...

I've been on BM for a while now, even made my first purchase! SG inv 4 gridded arms with a splashguard - on the way to me right now.

The forum is really nice, they even have a chat feature. I've seen some sweet deals, today I saw 2 worked 18mm Hefe and Royal slides get sold for $45 each! I've seen some of the old FMB sellers on there aswell.

Come join us, its great
    Last edited by Soupbone; 05-10-2010 at 11:50 PM.

BoroMarket is way better than the unmoderated glass forums that used to exist here. Maybe thats why Bubbleman closed them indefinitely. Yay BoroMarket.

Yup. The whole setup feels more secure and way less sketchy. Now we just need more peeps so I can wake up every morning with a page full of new listings