Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: intristing grow..

Not sure where you are located, but those plants are awfully far along into flowering to be moved outside. If the light outside is more than 12 hours long, your flowering plants will revert to vegative growth. (Unless you are using light deprevation on a greenhouse)

Except for equatorial regions where light outdoors is almost a continous 12/12, most folks who start indoors and then move outdoors keep the plants in vegative growth inside, move them outside to finish vegging (in spring / early summer, while light is still on the increase), and complete the entire flowering process outside as light wanes towards the fall. In equatorial regions with natural 12/12 lighting outside, lucky folks get to veg plants completely inside, then set them outside to flower.

Light depravation senarios are outside these definitions.

Looking at these pictures, I would say that if you have a nice outdoor or greenhouse spot, you would get better results starting new plants from seed or clone than trying to get these scraggly girls to turn around... consider it too late for them, do yourself a favor, and start fresh.

My 2 cents.
    YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Much appropriated advice, I had the amount of light they get in mind when I set this up outside, they get slighty less then 12 hours of light, if need be it can be moved around the yard.

As for starting fresh, I am already one step ahead and got 3 week old sprouts starting out in the green house as well.

Never give your plants 24/0
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Some strains handle 24/0 veg really well and some might even go so far as to say some prefer it. Some finicky and stubborn strains prefer a few hours of needed rest every night but with strong genetics this is not usually a problem.