Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Marco Renda Disses Marc Emery

Quote Originally Posted by CalcioErba2004 View Post
    Damn man I feel like I'm in high school again...
    Is that why your response is so limited?

To you unfamiliar with this girls Treating Yourself name it is mary prancer the dancer

she prefers merryprankster but gives herself too much credit and looses its mind on a regular basis and thinks she is privileged like some others that obviously cant handle cannabis

licked my boots on a regular basis over there and I am quite sure she just misses me and is saying so

please excuse the assortment of riff raff my steppin in here may attract

Quote Originally Posted by Ragamuffin' View Post
    Take some of your own advice!! If the members at this website knew about you, you'd be laughed outta' here by these people. You were never abused at TY, you were the abuser. Your psychotic fucking rants divided that website for a long time and Marco finally had it and closed you down. You did nothing but cause problems for a LONG time and it was finally delt with by Marco. Your political party dumped you because of your antisemitic remarks and everywhere you go you are usually disliked quite quickly. It only took a few posts here before the owner noticed your psychotic tendencies. Just go away Shavluk. Legend in your own mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Anyone who can attack a nice lady like Jodie Emery, is just a bully. We already know what society thinks of bullies. Usually a little person, hiding behind a big ego. Peace GS

Well then ...if this site has any rules to guard against your kind of libel I would then challenge you to please display where I ever did any such thing.....Hmmmmm???

You tell falsehoods and I think you should prove your statement or be shown for what you obviously are...a little person hiding behind a little ego...which is worse than anything I am

the clocks a ticken ......er um.....gs ...green what ever....
    gs....hmm I use word association to try to remember things
    lets seee...gs...hm

grease spot .....hmmmm

I find it incredibly rude when some spread lies about me and ask that you please prove your drivel please before I continue...HMmmm?

LOL that's funny stuff man. I have a thread on this site already about Marco treating Jodie unfairly last year. Not everything is about you, although you seem to have seen a lot of yourself in my words. Name calling, very interesting tact, for a school age kid, not some one who has bragged themselves up so largely in so few posts. But you didn't know about my other thread because you only joined the site to rant.

So, welcome and I hope you can find the site more useful than this. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by kulvahs View Post
    To you unfamiliar with this girls Treating Yourself name it is mary prancer the dancer

she prefers merryprankster but gives herself too much credit and looses its mind on a regular basis and thinks she is privileged like some others that obviously cant handle cannabis

licked my boots on a regular basis over there and I am quite sure she just misses me and is saying so

please excuse the assortment of riff raff my steppin in here may attract
    I'll get right to the point. You're scum, you will always be scum. All you do is rant. You are a legend in your own mind and the people here already know it!! You have been at this site 10 mins and the owner has already put you in your place. You tried to throw a bunch of names around and Bubbleman just can't seem to place you. You are only known for spouting off anti Jewish remarks and endless babble. It's no wonder you have not reached the goals you have tried to reach in your personal life and politics. The joke is how you try to sound like a victim. I can't believe you can stand to look at yourself in the mirror.

Let' see what your big mouth and lunatic brain has accomplished for you..:

Got kicked out of your political party cause of your antisemitic rant.

Have had bikers stick there boot in your throat and threaten to kill you in front of your family becaus eof your big mouth.

Losing all your $ and property through courts costs because you are in court constantly trying to clear, "your good name". You lose every case.

Plced n jail for 2 years over less than a quarter of marijuana and was hit with trafficking (Wow, who did you piss off?)

You've even said that it has finally taken a toll onyour wife. Great guy you are dragging others into your bullshit.

You want me to keep going? You are a sad old man trying to be a "somebody". You whine about Emerey like he was your prom date n highschool that fucked you and left you in the hotel room. Your lack of people skills is most likely the main factor. Anyway, you keep abbling John, at least it keeps you breathing. Lets see how long it takes before your big mouth has you hated here and gets you booted. For a mna that constantly LOSES, you sure act like you have won something, haha!! What don't you try some of your "If you use a screen name, you're a nobody" shit here?