Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marco Renda Disses Marc Emery

Love the fact Narco cannot have the thread removed here the way he did on IC mag. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

What a bitch! Marc Emery is not a mortal being. He's transcended to a new level.

Everybody in this buisness talks shit about other people. Nothing new.
    The sense of unity generally attributed to our community is a myth and it is as fragmented as an evil political pyramid.
    peace
    Unique among many traditions, Spagyrics, based on the alchemy of the Middle East, uses a delicate and intensive process to purify the consituents, opening the raw material to make it totally accessible for healing, and creating a completely purified natural medicine.
    Nothing is wasted, and only the purified healing components are kept.

Most accurate thing i've read on the internet in a long time "thedisclosure"

To bad really.. cause i dont think its a big evil agenda.. as much as its insecurity and a constant soaking in the fear and scarcity pond..

Bubble man

You are so right BubbleMaster.
    It's just an easy way to impose a symbolic image of the problem.
    I wish everyone could just compliment each other on their work and help one another.
    ps: i have bought your bags and threw away my old rolls of mesh.
    I love working with them.
    Continue the good work
    TPharm
    Unique among many traditions, Spagyrics, based on the alchemy of the Middle East, uses a delicate and intensive process to purify the consituents, opening the raw material to make it totally accessible for healing, and creating a completely purified natural medicine.
    Nothing is wasted, and only the purified healing components are kept.

I was also starting to like there Site and Mag but bashing Marc is not cool after all he has done for Med User in Canada and the USA.

Thanks you Jodi and Marc for all you have done. TY will no longer be on my computer or my living room table.
    Grow what you need and need what you grow. Remember to Treat your Mind Body and Soul.
    Water and Ice will never Explode make the switch to Bubble Hash

Respect. Peace GS

....brick by brick, my citizens.....brick by brick!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

i'll tell you guy's the best part about this. Marco said that the questions he asked were sent to him by medical users and members of TY and he choise which one to use. Then he wouldn't stand behind his line of questions by saying that these wern't my questions there were given to me by others. Well you asked them, they came out your mouth so you should be held accountable for your questions.

also recently i posted on his site about b-mans new tumbler so medical users could know about a quality made product not some china POS, and he wanted to attack me about that stupid ice wars shit. Well he didn't like it when i pointed out that what he does with his femminzed seeds company aint to koiser either. $75 for 5 seeds of strains that are some one elses is wack. Ya he shut up after that. LMAO
    "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul." Matthew

Did you hear about the rose that grew
    from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it
    learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
    it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete
    when no one else ever cared. - Tupac Shakur

Nice, this is the way this fellow works. Total deniability. He even denied writing the Emery years article. Lamo. Got me banned from IC too for pointing out his dickishness. Crying to JJscorpio who banned me from a forum he is not a mod in. Yay IC mag ,total censorship Peace GS