Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Marco Renda Disses Marc Emery

I'm sure they only want to pay for it so they can't have marco say see I've helped marc out. And then they can say marco made us pay for a booth what a douce. I love all the bs and infighting in the pursuit of legalization.
    "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul." Matthew

Did you hear about the rose that grew
    from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it
    learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
    it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete
    when no one else ever cared. - Tupac Shakur

No, pretty sure they will never complain about paying. It allows them to stand by their opinion. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Ya probably not, but it's still a shame that they feel they have to pay to stand by their opinion. cause that money could be used to directly help marc not pay for a booth to promote helpin him.
    "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul." Matthew

Did you hear about the rose that grew
    from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it
    learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
    it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete
    when no one else ever cared. - Tupac Shakur

Its a tax write off lol. Peace GS

wow...i am soooo glad i made this thread.......
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    There will be a Free Marc booth at the expo. They have chosen to pay cash for it I understand, rather than taking the offer for free. Peace GS
    Well I have sat back and watched this thread and only decided to reply since someone posted it up on the TY forums.

Green Supreme you have NO CLUE as to what the truth is! Not only didn't they pay to be at the 2010 expo they didn't pay to have a booth at the 2011 expo either. As a matter of fact several ACTIVISM booths were at both expos and NONE of them paid to participate.

Maybe you should speak with Jodie Emery as she can confirm what I have stated above.

I continue to state that we need to UNITE especially now that the Conservative Government have a MAJORITY.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

*throws pie at marco's face*

*laughs at pie faced marco*
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

Ya ya this threads quite old, but I will answer to your queries. First of all, you only gave them the booth free after you made a fool of yourself attacking Marc on Time for Hemp. Your act of giving the booth to them, much like you approach on the mag, of printing venom in one mag{Starting the fire}, then "Giving a chance to rebutt the in the next". You only gave out the booths to quell the fire you created yourself. What a guy LOL.

Then the whole unity thing, what a joke. Again you saw the public outraged with your mags tact. So you take a different tact and we are supposed to believe this is the real you.

Then the apologies on ICmag. Dude I posted in those threads, pointing out the things you apologized for and you said some nasty things about me. Where's my apology? Just shows how serious these things are too you.

LOL unite, you are in this for cash Narco and only now seeing the harm your previous attacks on good people have done. Seems to me more than just a free booth here and there will be necessary to fix the nasty bed you have made for yourself.

Good luck dude. Peace GS

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Ya ya this threads quite old, but I will answer to your queries. First of all, you only gave them the booth free after you made a fool of yourself attacking Marc on Time for Hemp. Your act of giving the booth to them, much like you approach on the mag, of printing venom in one mag{Starting the fire}, then "Giving a chance to rebutt the in the next". You only gave out the booths to quell the fire you created yourself. What a guy LOL.

Then the whole unity thing, what a joke. Again you saw the public outraged with your mags tact. So you take a different tact and we are supposed to believe this is the real you.

Then the apologies on ICmag. Dude I posted in those threads, pointing out the things you apologized for and you said some nasty things about me. Where's my apology? Just shows how serious these things are too you.

LOL unite, you are in this for cash Narco and only now seeing the harm your previous attacks on good people have done. Seems to me more than just a free booth here and there will be necessary to fix the nasty bed you have made for yourself.

Good luck dude. Peace GS
    You have NO CLUE, if I was in this for the ALMIGHT $ $ $ I would have quit a very long time ago. Don't you know that the majority of the patients have barely enough money to pay the rent and put a little food on the table.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco