Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Marco Renda Disses Marc Emery

"Don't you know that the majority of the patients have barely enough money to pay the rent and put a little food on the table."

Whats that got to do with the price of eggs? Most patient don't have financially secure parents to bail them out either. Are you saying only poor patients by your mag?

So where's my apology, was I wrong? You did apologize to the folks I was defending. This is part of what I mean. You want unity with the folks in the industry you have slandered{Cuz you need them}. If you really wanted unity, you would have apologized to me of your own volition. Nuff said. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

But on your site mark o you said some one would need 6 or 7 dollar figures to even look at buying your pimpery lock stock and barrel?

Who are you kidding??

You try to be a junior emery ...poorly by the way
    Why I have no clue as he is an idiot...but you should realize you have the same ability without even trying to be on his coat tails

Your suck holing to emerys latest wife is hilarious and retarded to watch

You cant make a silk purse out of a sows ass so forget any claims to fame

You are a junior peddler and nothing but a fan of the movement

The only good thing I can say is you are not as bad as idiot emery who says things like he was done up the bum by guys, wanted to put drugs in womens food, talks about giving girls cocaine to do them up the ass, and tons and tons more

His is a flake and you are on your way to join him

The movement doesnt need another sick ego trying to be infamous

Do something that counts instead of just wasting that fat inheritance you got trying to buy what real activists have by hard work and thats RESPECT

Because it will never work

Go to pottalk.ning.com for the real story on idiot emery some of you as you are missing the truth

But some guys make me howl with laughter how stupid some are

And the blind whore-ship of emery again provides tons of yuks to us real activists

And some of us have been at this since the 70's while emery sold comics and whined or were crack heads waiting for an inheritance to do something

Listening to the audio in this thread says it all about that idiot emery as its always been about him and his wives

Michelle Rainy is the true hero of emerys supposed efforts

Take care

Quote Originally Posted by kulvahs View Post
    Michelle Rainy is the true hero

Take care
    100%

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Renda View Post
    100%

Take Care and Peace
    Marco
    Not likely
    that would require you gets something you obviously do not have

GUTS AND INTEGRITY

We are only just starting payback...still time for you to come back to your senses but I doubt you will and have more surprises in store

Go kiss ass with medpot.net moron whiner again and pay attention to your ego site

I warned you and will never be silenced about any of these flakes or pimps of pot

Look Kulvahs you DON'T fool anyone especially me! I was only commenting on Michelle Rainey. I doubt your rants will be welcomed here.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

Why?

Does this site hide from TRUTH LIKE YOU DO?

That remains to be seen and if I am not welcome I will find someone else I guess although my participation brings many members
    Real members not afraid and anonymous

People who supply head shops, politicians, medical patients and those who actually do the work guys like emery thinks are his team

Watch the numbers at your site for proof

You like emery iot have no real clue about real clues

You are clueless and I am going to enjoy exposing you

Cheers

I am not going to Michelle bash, but will say that, I saw a lot of good go on at that place long before Michelle joined on. I still see a lot of good going on after her passing{R.I.P}. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Thank you for the response

But I was actually there and was also someone who did work emery pretended he did

I got a national party to say they would re legalize cannabis and emery deleted and tried to hide that news

Michelle was the real engine
    emery would have been nothing but one of a hundred seed pimps with out her

Like marko who sells 5 seeds for 75 dollars he in fact just bought from some one else it was merely a smoke screen to line his own pockets

emery took up to $40,000 thousand dollars per month while he pretended
    and did not pay some of the seed providers

I expose the truth and people whine and cowards like marko again thinking about money placate them

He is a wanna bee and a coward

go read at pottalk.ning.com then tell me different

Cheers

From t y s whine site

"""""Yea and did you see who is now posting on there... John Shavluk guy thinks that he can fool folks you would have thought that he could have come up with a better name than kulvahs LOL

Take Care and Peace
    Marco """"

Dohhhhhh !! what a brainiac

what?? 3 hours later you finally CLUE IN ?? hahhahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

and medpot.net whiner...or as I say medsnotpot

"""""Yeah, that's him alright Marco! LOL

The only place this man don't risk of being banned is on his own website.

Marc

You are clueless and a whiny fool

what a baby

I should let these gentlemen see the thread you whined so hard at

http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbul...=46145&page=12

a couple of emery sycophants or wanna bees....one with a rag exploiting sick peoples fears another with a re post site of cannabis news

others news made by the real activists..not wanna bees

both would like this sites owners to again bully me and silence truth from someone who has done so much politically in canada even fighting their hero to do so

Go ahead as I cant stop you

but google me and see I am not a pimp..far from it

Thank you

Man i dont know who you are Kuvlah.. but you seem very aggresive.. you want to promote your agenda no problem.. but once its turns into nauseating bi polar ranting.. it will be deleted.
    I dont care about what you think you know about Emery.. i've know the guy since 1994 when i started selling Him Hemp Materials for his Store Hemp BC... so i can honestly say I WAS THERE.. and have been there ever since.. i've known pretty much every single person that has every helped run his shop.. the majority of the breeders that sold him seeds.. and even many of the customers who were regulars.. I am going thru some images of you.. and although i can say you look familiar.. i really dont remember you? who were you? what did you do back in the day for the scene?
    Im not attacking you, merely just asking.. and please remember that coming on here and slamming Jodie emery ( a friend of mine ) as well as her husband Marc Emery will not work out in your favor. I am not trying to hide any truths.. but many of the things that you wrote were just nasty hateful things that really have no relevance.. ( do you really care of Marc has had sex in his anus?) this is about Cannabis ACTIVISM.. And i can say coming from someone who's been involved for the past 20 years here in Canada.. First getting Hemp legaly grown and changed from EXPERIMENTAL to COMMERCIAL ( allowing us to finaly sell hemp products in canada) and then moving to BC and becoming one of the BC compassion clubs first growers and then finaly starting the Bubblebag company in 99 and helping change the face of hash making in the world. I have always found that in our small scene that we have.. that the in fighting will pretty much keep real things from happening.
    Can't say i am overly upset at finding Macro's got people who follow him to other websites to troll him but.. please be a kind member.. be a nice member.. we have your links and your site if we want your opinion on the same things you've already mentioned here.. so anything new you would like to add please do..
    peace
    Bubble man