Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Marco Renda Disses Marc Emery

Well thank you Sir
    Thats about all I could ask for and I do understand

This thread was posted over at t y where I after 4 years had just been abused and banned and I will confess my taking advantage with it

I was banned for comments actually at FaceBook and not even at ty as I was warned and did not make any comments there

I contrary to what emery may say filled the slate for our first provincial election and ran twice for the bcmp

I gave thousands and thousands of dollars to him while trying to recover from my jailing as an innocent man for 8 grams of cannabis

I was laughed at and ridiculed by emery as ""No one goes to jail as a trafficker for 8 grams""

Well imagine the ol karma meter after emery plead guilty for a joint and ended up in my old exact cell 13 years later in saskatoon

And I must confess I do not know who you are either

But people like michelle rainy chris bennet david melmo renee bojee neil magnuson and tons more know who I am and what I have done with nothing

I am the guy who got a party to say they wouldre legalize and who ran for president of the ndp and exposed laytons cowardice

I am the green candidate taken out and labeled an antisemitic just before the 2008 election call

I sued elizabeth may and have my appeal hearing actually tomorrow and having to try to clear my name here is not something I have time for and actually marko knows this and is only trying to again hurt me

Its a long story but if I could be so bold and just for now give you this ...

http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbul...ad.php?t=42600

Until I get time to explain further

Thank you and yes it was kind of you to already show more restraint then some others

in my world no one has created more political damage to our cause then emery and I am sure those selling products dont really understand what he did but in my circles we had worked since 1972 getting a party to say they would address cannabis and as we inched closer and I passed on info like for example for emery to take down the partying videos of using acid or LSD he said somethings that showed legalization was not his goal and only his infamy important
    He would not do so and kirk tousaw paid for it

again I need to explain and I need time right now

so thanks and later

what's the dif b'tween acid & LSD ? am i missin' sumpin' ?
    Last edited by bigbag; 06-14-2011 at 03:23 PM.

her name is spelled Michelle RainEy.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Damn man I feel like I'm in high school again...
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

Quote Originally Posted by kulvahs View Post
    The movement doesnt need another sick ego trying to be infamous
    Take some of your own advice!! If the members at this website knew about you, you'd be laughed outta' here by these people. You were never abused at TY, you were the abuser. Your psychotic fucking rants divided that website for a long time and Marco finally had it and closed you down. You did nothing but cause problems for a LONG time and it was finally delt with by Marco. Your political party dumped you because of your antisemitic remarks and everywhere you go you are usually disliked quite quickly. It only took a few posts here before the owner noticed your psychotic tendencies. Just go away Shavluk. Legend in your own mind.
    Last edited by Ragamuffin'; 06-17-2011 at 04:44 PM.

Kudos. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

I don't think he gets it that it's VERY easy to go and read his posts/threads at TY. Over 80% of his posts are bashing others and then trying to promote his bullshit. His dealings with Emery weren't to his liking and he holds a grudge. Anyone that disputes this is just a "psychophant Emery fan". I'll admit I'm not a big fan of Emery, thus I don't give him much thought.

I'm not trying to back Marco in anyway considering how I feel about his reasons for being the in MMJ movement, I just wanted to let people know that Shavluk is no victim of anything at TY. He was given MULTIPLE warnings and brought BACK from being banned in the past. He's a bad egg and lets it be known every time he opens up his trap.
    Last edited by Ragamuffin'; 06-17-2011 at 05:18 PM.

Anyone who can attack a nice lady like Jodie Emery, is just a bully. We already know what society thinks of bullies. Usually a little person, hiding behind a big ego. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbag View Post
    what's the dif b'tween acid & LSD ? am i missin' sumpin' ?
    2 or 3 letters

yes that should say acid and DMT

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    her name is spelled Michelle RainEy.
    Yes
    You win the spelling bee and obviously know who I am referring to
    I am sure Michy will forgive me