Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this a real U.S made ROOR?

Quote Originally Posted by Basack View Post
    Roor us doesnt make slit diffusers aswell as roor de does not... Thats fake im pretty sure..
    Wha? So why were the pierced hole diffusers always refereed as 'german roor defusers' back before we had showerheads, gridded diffies, and 5-6 arm diffies?

HerbalToker Guest

slit defusers are different than the pierced hole german defusers you refer to.

if it makes any difference, here's another roor slide for comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by HerbalToker View Post
    slit defusers are different than the pierced hole german defusers you refer to.
    yeah i just remembered the roor us diffusers are pretty much the same, just rearranged and more numerous holes with the de diffies

Roor us and de diffys are very different. They both use holes tho. My lhs has some fakes in too. Pretty safe to call it fake. The slide looks pretty chinese.

All of you so called experts on glass don't even know! Hahahaha. Check it out..........pack it, light it, rip it........does it work?.........so who really cares?.........
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

i have herd they are making roors again, my shop got a big order of them in, the new diffys are 18-18 instead of 14mm-18mm. looks like a us roor to me
    weed

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    All of you so called experts on glass don't even know! Hahahaha. Check it out..........pack it, light it, rip it........does it work?.........so who really cares?.........
    Lol so how is this relevant to proving a point about how "we experts" dont know? We DO know Lol... This is a fake... You can waste ur money on china import glass if youd like. id prefer to know where its coming from and have high quality joints/ high quality borosilicate glass . I dont deal with no janky china glass.

ballsack...you don't know shit! you're a don't know shit expert!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Like i said. I never called myself an expert. You did. Also, Im aware that this is a fake. Again, feel free to waste you money on china glass, me in the other hand, would prefer to have a tube thats says roor on it, and to be made by roor lol.