Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: collie man on the mountain top

Gonna have some monsters there, I wish we were getting more sun here. Too many cloudy days & the temps haven't really warmed up that much yet, still getting down around 10c overnight. How big you plan on vegging them?

They are outside plants ....They will grow all season and flower when the season changes...Pretty obvious,I think.

hehehehehehehehehehehehe
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bomb Threat Kush./. pots are 72" diameter..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thats allot of soil ....my 200's took about 11 bags each...My plants are touching the roof in my large greenhouse... Guess its time to light dep them.... Keep it up!!! Looking great man. Peace OLDSCHOOL

mine took 6 bales of pro mix

Quote Originally Posted by kiefcake View Post
    mine took 6 bales of pro mix
    Ummmm....Thats 360 bales??? Wow!!! Any other additions to the soil???? Why the pro mix? Have you had good luck w/it? Been cool up there lately huh? Are you on the coast or inland a bit? Very inspiring grow!!!!

Peace.........Oldschool

Do you always do clones..???.. I assume they are because of the "look" they have.... Does your emmiters cover the whole 72 inches??

Yes. Each emitter covers 3' and I have 4 of them.

This is my 2nd year out door by myself at my own property When I helped out, we did clones and seeds. This year I did all clones, gave all my seed starts away to the neighborhood...next year I'll probably have a good mix of seeds and clones. Hopefully some of next years clones will be from this years seed starts.

I went with pro mix because I have a lot of experience using it. I used over 360 bales, that's just what it took to fill the big pots. I had to plant them in to 1 gals, 5 gals, and put the light dep in to 25 gals..so all in all I used around 400 bales this summer.

I put in a lot of amendments of all different types of things. EWC, composted chicken manure, fish bone, fish meal crab shell meal shrimp meal oyster shell flour gypsum alfalfa meal etc., all kinds of stuff..

I'm inland...I'd say 80 miles from the coast as the crow flies...Maybe 90ish miles?

It has been relatively cool. It has to do with that volcano in Iceland methinks..Things are starting to balance out and we're supposed to have an extra long grow season. I'm not complaining about starting July with 4 fters....I'm hoping my ladies put on about an inch a day.

Epic grow!!!!!Look forward to seeing the turnout.... Cool we are doing simular things in different climates and locations... 4000 feet closer to sun....like that makes a difference! Ha Ha I tell ya my plants in the ground are really taking off...not as big as the "potted" ones as far as overall size but growing great for small holes and only 2 bags soil...."cheapskate" metod... Working good so far!Kief, If ya dont mind I would love to share thoughts and ideas w/you...... We can PM and stay off the boards...??? Peace..............OLDSCHOOL