Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: collie man on the mountain top

I'm sure your buds will be tighter and frostier than mine if you're growing at 6500ft..I've seen bud grown at that elevation from here in Cali and honestly it was epic...

My stuff from 3000 ft has a good mix of high elevation dankness and is low enough that the yield will be high.

Thanks for the compliments, they really pick up my spirits. I hope I make it successfully to the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by kiefcake View Post
    I'm sure your buds will be tighter and frostier than mine if you're growing at 6500ft..I've seen bud grown at that elevation from here in Cali and honestly it was epic...

My stuff from 3000 ft has a good mix of high elevation dankness and is low enough that the yield will be high.

Thanks for the compliments, they really pick up my spirits. I hope I make it successfully to the fall.
    And I am more like 7800' here....Your grow is an inspiration to all of us here!!! Keep posting.... How bout a shot of the light depo beds???

Fuckin' fuck. 7800' ?? Wild! Your buds must be devastatingly potent. I'll put some pics of the dep up in a couple weeks when they really start forming they're just doing the Don King thing right now..Little dime sizers every where..Already showing Purple / Pink pistils...Summer sun flowering RULES.....Hawaiian style on main land !!

Good way to enter July

Next year I won't grow 100% indys..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Man are they filling out!!! Those are gonna be 10' wide shrubs!! You must not get much wind there Kief...Heck it hasnt even blown the straw off the patch yet. I am gonna try oak leafs for mulch.... I have lines that water the ground in between all the plants. So trying to help with the evaporation going on there.... Get this....42 degrees here this am.... Are you fuckin kidding???? No wonder my plants are starting to flower... They think its WINTER !!!! SHIT!

I see you pulled all the grass out of the girls.... They look nice!

It;'s funny, I look at my girls and all I see is FAILURE. Even though they are amazing....Biggest plants I have ever had at the first of July.... Come on 5# average!!!! Peace....... OLDSCHOOL

Come on Collie man.... Let's see some progress!!! I'll show mine if you show yours........Oldschool

Come on Collie man.... Let's see some progress!!! I'll show mine if you show yours........Oldschool

Applied 100 lbs of 12-12-2.5 seabird guano to start their flowering cycle off. Going to put earth juice catalyst, yucca extract, kelp and in a couple weeks start the phos bat shit top dress neptunes harvest fish , earth juice bloom and then finish them out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

very nice trees you got there. I enjoyed reading through this thread as well; learned a few things too.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.