Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: collie man on the mountain top

Good to see ya back! Looking like giant "bushes"......Are you getting the growth you hoped for out of the 300's?I tell ya I have some LARGE plants in 200's... but,I feel I am getting close to the same results with ground plants....They only have a bag and a half of soil and have grown to 10 footers.They were done very "economicaly" compared to the smart pot money pits I have going....I harvested the first plant yesterday... A record Aug.5 and pickin outdoor bud that was NOT light depoed!!!Quality and taste over the top....Where do ya get your ideas for you nute schedule? Heck even with 30+ years of exp. ,I wish i knew more....Keep it up dude!!! Lets see the Depo project..... Please???? Peace....... OLDSCHOOL

I'm very happy with the 300s. I know if I didn't fumble my strains (all bubba basically) i'd have plants twice as big. What I should have done was do 20 pots with Bubba K with 4 plants per pot , then done 7 pots with 4 per D.O.G and done the remaning 33 with Green Crack and Cheese...live and learn.

Applied 100 lbs of seabird to get me thru the stretch and i'm harvesting the dep soon
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by kiefcake View Post
    I'm very happy with the 300s. I know if I didn't fumble my strains (all bubba basically) i'd have plants twice as big. What I should have done was do 20 pots with Bubba K with 4 plants per pot , then done 7 pots with 4 per D.O.G and done the remaning 33 with Green Crack and Cheese...live and learn.

Applied 100 lbs of seabird to get me thru the stretch and i'm harvesting the dep soon

What do you mean "fumble my strains"???It's interesting to me ...all the photo's from the north coastal area with smart pots the plants are round looking.... I have allot of tall plants...They are wide too...They just "look" different to me the way they grow....

Awesome looking flower!!! She look's close for sure .... I bet she smell"s wonderful! Peace...... OLDSCHOOL

I just mean I could've used what I had on hand in the spring better to have more weed in the fall.

Preparing for flowers....I like that!!! How tall are they? Looks like you will get over #2 per...Huh? Peace ......OLDSCHOOL

they are all 5' tall at least and all at least 6' in diameter. Last year I grew plants 1/4 this size and got an average of 1.25 lbs. I'm thinking maybe 5 # per average this year.

they are all 5' tall at least and all at least 6' in diameter. Last year I grew plants 1/4 this size and got an average of 1.25 lbs. I'm thinking maybe 5 # per average this year.

WOW!!!!!! Lets see quick math..60 x5... WOW!!!

what can be said? !!!!!!!!!!!! ............unreal kief!!! Much RESPECT!!! OLDSCHOOL

light dep plants coming in over a half lb