Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Waffles' Scultpures

this site is not for selling glass, but fullmeltglass.com is. thank you.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

wow. I'm not trying to sell glass on this site. this is stuff I made over the years that I'm proud of.

Thanks for showing some of your sick work man, there has been some bad chi around here with a glass market that used to be around. Some people like to be over sensitive about it, try posting some diff pics that don't include a pricing. I am sure they were the easiest available pics but might help with some confusion around here and keep people from pointing fingers. There are plenty of other artist that display and advertise their work here as well, they just don't advertise in a manner that involves currency. Would love to see more of your work, is always nice to see new glass. Good luck and don't let people knock ya!

Please post more, ignore people that don't understand you are just displaying your work! Love seeing great glass pieces! BTW if someone does like his work, why not just PM him? It's not like he's trying to sling glass up in here, give him a break. If I could do what he could I would be proud of it and wanting to show people.

▲▲ ŞpAcΞ ʘrb ŞΞriΞs ▲▲

THΞ ŞtArt ۞f ŞacrΞd ʘrbs . . .
    > I've started a series of marbles/orbs that have significant meaning to different cultures past, present, future, and that weird time that's hard to explain.
    Loc-nar
    ". . you stupid bitch it's my Loc-nar, it's mine" -Heavy Metal 1981

Check out seconds 3:10 -3:15 and the last few frames of the video

<zzzzzzzzzz> This is the scene from 1981 Heavy Metal that inspired me to make a Loc-nar this size. 1.5"+ Transparent green orb that's as round as a marble can get. I'm going to make more Loc-nars of different size, designs, hollow and solid. Thank you C6 for lending me your marble paddle, sorry I've had it for so long

Last edited by Waffles; 08-08-2010 at 02:00 PM.

Glow worm that protects my tooth paste . . .