Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Powertripping mod. Banned by cremejeans

wosutahwpaeru Guest

I would reference more heady Canadian humor but according to some it dilutes the value of the thread

So i decided maybe something everyone can appreaciate

I think Hillie does a cameo, can any one verify this

Last edited by wosutahwpaeru; 06-17-2010 at 11:57 AM.

wosutahwpaeru Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dontstepongrass View Post

I almost shit when they did the "Now, about the jews... not a friendly looking customer ..." line

hahahaha

laughter is the best medicine

i think u should stfu,u cc people come here as yr "back up" plan,,aww thank u,,why dont u stay there,if yr going to complain about respected memebers in our community.not just a back up plan

fucking ungrateful bitch

Quote Originally Posted by floydfanx6 View Post
    fucking ungrateful bitch
    Did you miss the memo or something dude? The hostility is pretty much over....let it go. Nay apologized and everything should be cool. Why can't CC and FMB just get along? We don't try and come over here and start shit. I for one am super grateful and appreciative that we have a place to come when CC goes down. Like people have said over and over...We are part of the same community and movement so put your ego aside and just be happy and enjoy these awesome online communities

lol idk what the big deal is if hes an adimn he should beable to veiw ur cam and by the way thanks for the backup chat guys even thought some of you have unjust veiws about us coming in to your chat, but this has been happining for to long now to have an argument start I LOVE FMB and the people in here this IS CANNABISCHAT'S sister and or brother chat we should be friends intsead of fighting like this and razz that stuff you said about cc comeing into the chat makes me feel uneasy and offended maybe could have worded it a lil nicer =)) and im sorry you feel that way bro any have a nice day guys catchya in the chat

wosutahwpaeru Guest

nay was a super cool about it in the end

most people aren't real enough to accept and take responsibility for being human

he was

the ongoing buffoonery is simply rib poking of my fellow fmb.cc stoners and establishment alike

way to offend a mass amount of people 1 point im going to make is that us ccer's have been in this chat for a while now and this is how it works cc and fmb are like sister and or brother chats its always been like that bubbleman's chat has alway's been around and i used to chat in here long before going to cc i think your veiw is unjust and im srry you feel that way im not trying to be rude and or disrespectful just trying to voice my opinion. anyway's have a nice day and happy smoking =)) catchya in the chat

dont mind ffx6's stupidity, hes a newb

everyone is welcome at fmb as long as you follow the rules

V
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

I think it's a shame that this is the only thread gettin any posts here.
    "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul." Matthew

Did you hear about the rose that grew
    from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it
    learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
    it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete
    when no one else ever cared. - Tupac Shakur