Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Powertripping mod. Banned by cremejeans

Why's it gotta be this room versus that room or something? Can't we as the STONER COMMUNITY play nicely?

wait a second.... drbud power tripping on chatters???

THATS MY JOB!

where do i file a complaint up in this piece??

i'm OUTRAGED!

really now razz?

....name calling?
    weed

Quote Originally Posted by nugglife View Post
    really now razz?

....name calling?
    Obviously you dont know Razz Well enough, he likes to tear into that shit.

damn I take one day off and I missed all the fun?
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Quote Originally Posted by nay View Post
    Bubbleman and FMB,

First let me thank the both of you for having this site up where I can go when CC chat goes down. It's nice to have a backup plan. That being said...

I don't understand why a mod wants to cam me when he's not running his own cam. I came in here to socialize with my CC friends and greenjeans wants to watch but not show.... that's lame, and since he's a mod I can't shut off his cam.

1st I asked him to please stop camming me. What I had to say to per was none of his business in the first place, and since I don't know him/her I'd just assume not have them listening in to our conversation. It's just wierd I mean, if you guys went to a smokeout chat room, would you want people evesdropping on you without your knowing who the hell they are? You guys ever say "no cam no view"? You ever use your privacy settings in CC? Don't all of our mods have cams up unless at work? Today's Sunday btw.

So this "mod" did not stop camming me. I decided to kill my video feed to feel a bit more comfortable and when he/she persisted in pulling up my mic I confronted him about it, he/she banned me. Banning me with the message "Be nice when you're in my house".

I don't like being watched when the people watching are invisible and possibly have their cocks in thier hands... that's creepy lame. Why would you employ peeping tom mods who act like children and can't just let people enjoy the site without some bullshit like this? Isn't this site supposed to be for all of us? I didn't come in there to start trouble yet it seems the mod was just looking to show off his fancy admin powers. The only person he should have been moderating was himself.

He's off cam for a reason. So why does he need to view mine? Think about it.

This greenjeans dude obviously got off
    on fucking with me this morning, probably busted a big fat nut over it.... and for what? If you could lift this BULLSHIT ban (never would have happened had that jackass mod just left me alone) that would be great... as I said b4 I didn't come into this chat to socialize with childish, camless, power-hungry mods. Just wanted to chat with per without the prying eyes of some whackjob, whackoff mod like cremejeans.

Now I know why he has big green stains in his jeans.

Sincerely, nay
    (sorry i missed you guys in Ca, didn't get the memo)
    lol wut ur sayin u wanna come back?

Quote Originally Posted by nugglife View Post
    really now razz?

....name calling?

yes.....really.......you read it, didn't you?
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Who cares about cannachat lol. This is Fmb!!

i never thought i'd live to see the day..............but ballsack is right! you should post your whine on cannachat forum! talk shit about how drgreengenes is a power tripping mod, and you'll get laughed right out of the chat room!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

wosutahwpaeru Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dontstepongrass View Post
    wait a second.... drbud power tripping on chatters???

THATS MY JOB!

where do i file a complaint up in this piece??

i'm OUTRAGED!

You never like the things I say or do, so whatcha' gonna do?

Why don't you all go home and go back to school - With your golden rule

Mindless, gutless puppets, who needs you?

You know, you know that you don't like me and I don't like you